imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 17, 2024, 08:06:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

One Life To Live

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One Life To Live  (Read 1629 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« on: December 24, 2008, 05:02:18 pm »

(This thread will be bookmarked on our "Fine Threads" page so it can be found easily.)

Our official thread for discussing the ABC soap, One Life To Live!
Report Spam   Logged
DebbieMartin48

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 08:11:53 am »

Fallen Angels

Todd soars from the Palace Roof to end Marty’s pain. John McBain, plays guardian angel once again as he pulls Todd from the icy waters, and Blair performs mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Marty is furious with John for saving Todd’s life. Blair and John leave together but their emotions are confused. Marty collects herself in Angel Square, which should perhaps be renamed heck’s Angel Square after Marty accepts a ride from a stranger on a motorcycle. Wes (the Harley’s Angel) and Marty recall the prior evening’s events and bond over their messed up lives. John McBain, ace detective, finds Marty with Wes and insists she leave with him, but Marty tells him to butt out. John is concerned about Marty’s behavior and how she’s coping.

Tea informs Viki of Todd’s suicide attempt and pleads with her not to turn her back on her troubled brother. Blair unloads on Todd about his latest stunt. She leaves him with a picture of his family and tells him to think of the man he used to be. Todd then confesses his entire plot to kidnap Starr’s baby to Tea, who suggests to him that Janet could be his angel of death. Nora asks Antonio and Talia to do all that is necessary to find Janet.
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2009, 10:49:34 pm »

I'm confused... is Bo the biological father of Matthew?  All those flashbacks the other day about "yes, he's the father/no, he's not the father" went over my head.  I wasn't watching OLTL back then, so I'm not sure about the backstory.
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009, 09:57:09 pm »

Why was Ray kissing Dorian today?  Does he really like her, or is he messing with her mind?  (I'm behind a few days, so I was shocked when I saw that!)  Last I saw, they hated each other's guts.
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 10:35:05 pm »

Maybe someone can answer this whether they watch OLTL or not.  Starr and Cole got most of the way thru their wedding, and the justice of the peace got to the part where he said, "I now pronounce you man and...." (then he got interrupted).  So in real life, would they really not be married just because the JP didn't get the last word in?
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 10:53:56 pm »

I don't watch that, but wouldn't it depend if the wedding license got signed?
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 11:03:35 pm »

Now that storyline makes more sense to me.  I don't think the certificate was signed yet.
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 11:48:01 pm »

I'm excited that Rex finally came face-to-face with Stacy holding the bag of blood!  She'd better not worm her way out of this one!
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 10:15:26 am »

Not only is Y&R pre-empted for tennis, but OLTL is supposed to be a re-run today.  Boo!
Report Spam   Logged
DebbieMartin48

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2009, 12:08:19 pm »

Mitch Lawrence is still alive  and he is Rex's Dad....
He  has more lives than a cat Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2009, 06:59:10 pm »

I haven't seen today's episode yet, but I loved yesterday's ending when he popped out of Jared's casket!
Report Spam   Logged
DebbieMartin48

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2009, 10:22:28 pm »

He is so mean....
It shows on the previews that Natalie is stabbing him at the police station.... Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2009, 10:14:48 pm »

I loved the Christmas miracle part of today's episode... Matthew standing up and walking towards his parents!
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2010, 10:58:05 pm »

February sweeps have been rockin' in Llanview!  (David Vickers gets the best lines ever!)
Report Spam   Logged
DebbieMartin48

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2011, 04:06:14 pm »

started watching it again this week,...It has been good its amazing how long you are away from a show that you can catch right back up....
Good to see Ted King on the show he played Alcazar on GH
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum