imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 19, 2024, 11:25:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

RESULTS of our 10th annual New Year's Eve Awards!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RESULTS of our 10th annual New Year's Eve Awards!  (Read 144 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« on: December 31, 2011, 01:12:14 pm »

Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote in our New Year's Eve Awards; it's a fun tradition for our site to have.  Congratulations to the winning actors and actresses in each category (click here to check out the results).  Notification letters will be sent through the U.S. postal service.  Amazingly enough, I couldn't find packages of New Year's cards this year... so I think I'll substitute Starbucks gift cards instead.  The winning actors and actresses can have a cup of coffee on behalf of The Colonnade Room this year.  Happy New Year, everyone!    
Report Spam   Logged
soappsychic2

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 06:29:28 pm »

Well....this is the opposite of the award candidates but  you said we could comment so here it goes kids:
I think Katherine Chancellor best represents the spirit of YR.
I had  a hard time choosing between the Diane murder storyline and Neil/Sophia and baby Mo for best storyline.
Best male character, was a tough one since the males  as they are written are deeply flawed  and can be frustrating to watch sometimes. I probably would have gone with Victor for that one.
I absolutely adore Jessica Collins and Angelo has been a fun addition to the show.
Congratulations to the winners!
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 09:40:02 pm »

Well....this is the opposite of the award candidates but  you said we could comment so here it goes kids:
I think Katherine Chancellor best represents the spirit of YR.

I can respect that, and I'd agree with you since she's won the last year or two in that category.  I left her off the ballot this year since at the time, a lot of folks were posting about how mean and spiteful the character had become.  That, combined with Jeanne temporarily leaving the role, made me worry that no one would vote for her.  So that was my line of thinking at the time.
Report Spam   Logged
soappsychic2

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 08:35:52 pm »

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum