imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 28, 2024, 12:13:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Bring Adam Back Now!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bring Adam Back Now!!!  (Read 6216 times)
Rose

« on: September 15, 2016, 02:11:21 pm »

They totally left it open that Adam could be alive yet.  We don't know if Adam escaped from the cabin before the explosion or if Chloe dragged him out of there.  We saw a hand wearing a black glove put Adam's wedding ring in a drawer, but we never saw anyone taking it off Adam's hand.  Ian Ward seems to have dropped out of sight, but he could certainly have master-minded this whole plan.  I say BRING ADAM BACK, NOW!   Recast him and fix this, Y&R!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 11:45:16 pm »

I'm all for letting some time elapse and then bring on a recast.  I think the audience has been more accepting of recasts when some time has gone by (although don't take forever, for heaven's sake)!  They could have a possible triangle if Nick and Chelsea become involved, and Adam returns in time for their engagement party.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
chrissysue

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 10:23:34 am »

I'm all for letting some time elapse and then bring on a recast.  I think the audience has been more accepting of recasts when some time has gone by (although don't take forever, for heaven's sake)!  They could have a possible triangle if Nick and Chelsea become involved, and Adam returns in time for their engagement party.  Wink
Grin Key words ---> engagement party.
Report Spam   Logged
DebbieMartin48

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 11:06:43 am »

I'm with you Rose I miss Adam he is my fav character
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2016, 11:13:35 am »

Why in the world do the writers of Y&R think we want to watch Chelsea grieve?  We can do that in real life.  We want to see Chelsea and Adam happy together!!!  They've recast Adam before; they can do it again!!!  BRING ADAM BACK NOW!!!
Report Spam   Logged
soappsychic2

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2016, 05:51:19 pm »

I just had a thought...What do you think about the x Nicholas Cassadine as a new Adam in the future? I LOVED Muhney and Hartley but maybe someone familiar would work? What do you think?
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2016, 08:40:26 pm »

I mean no offense in any way, but is the ex-Nicholas tall enough and skinny enough???  The last two Adams have been rather thin! (I thought I heard somewhere that Nicholas would be returning to GH.  Yes?  No?)  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2016, 10:30:53 pm »

Still thinkin about this.  Ex-Nicholas does kind of have the pirate thing going for him.  That would fit well in the Newman family!   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2016, 12:19:03 am »

I'm wondering which ex-Nikolas you're talking about.  I'm forgetting names... but I could picture the guy who filled in (Nick Stabine?) as Adam.  There's something about that guy's posture that's similar to Adam's (in my opinion).  And I think he could pull off the attitude. 

Rose...I just read that Tyler Christopher isn't returning after all.  He decided to leave the show.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 12:21:06 am by Lynn1 » Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2016, 09:33:10 am »

I thought about it.  I could live with either Nicholas Cassadine becoming Adam!!! 
BRING ADAM BACK!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2016, 04:18:52 pm »

The Newman family is boring without Adam!  BRING BACK ADAM NOW!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2016, 02:08:16 pm »

Adam belongs with his wife and son!  BRING ADAM BACK NOW!!!
Report Spam   Logged
soappsychic2

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2016, 02:31:11 pm »

I mean no offense in any way, but is the ex-Nicholas tall enough and skinny enough???  The last two Adams have been rather thin! (I thought I heard somewhere that Nicholas would be returning to GH.  Yes?  No?)  Wink
This made me  Grin     I hadn't even considered that. I don't think the weight should be a problem, I mean it wouldn't bother me Wink
Report Spam   Logged
soappsychic2

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2016, 02:32:31 pm »

I thought about it.  I could live with either Nicholas Cassadine becoming Adam!!! 
BRING ADAM BACK!!!

Yay! And I didn't even have to bribe you with expensive chocolates! Grin
Report Spam   Logged
soappsychic2

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2016, 02:34:59 pm »

BRING ADAM BACK!!!

Also have a nutballs like Stavros Cassadine an Uncle & Stefan for a daddy, the Newmans are practically sane in comparison  Grin
Tyler Christopher could do this role easily in my humble opinion.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum