imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 28, 2024, 06:59:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Nick Drops A Bombshell

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nick Drops A Bombshell  (Read 31 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« on: October 12, 2017, 10:23:43 pm »

Wow!  I didn't see that coming!  I kept wondering what Nick was going to say on The Hilary Hour, and boy was I shocked when he said he was giving the $500 million trust fund to Jack and Neil's business.  Actually, I was thinking, "Can they hurry up these scenes and get to the point?"  And when Nick made his big announcement, my jaw dropped open in shock as I probably disturbed the neighbors yelling, "Wow!"
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 11:15:39 pm »

I just wonder if Kevin will manage to drain all that money back to Victor before Nick transfers it!  Nick could have just given the money back to his father.  It's kind of the ultimate insult to Victor to have Jack controlling that money. 
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 02:45:06 pm »

So how do you see this 1/2 billion $ give-away?  Is it a spoiled rich kid throwing a tantrum to spite his father, or is it a practical and magnanimous decision to benefit others and remove the control of his father?
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 06:42:18 pm »

Myself, I thought it was a temper tantrum by Nick until he told Victor he was giving the money to orphanages across the country.  That should go a long way towards appeasing Victor.  (Are there still orphanages???)
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 10:24:11 pm »

So how do you see this 1/2 billion $ give-away?  Is it a spoiled rich kid throwing a tantrum to spite his father, or is it a practical and magnanimous decision to benefit others and remove the control of his father?

Although I see it as a spoiled rich kid spiting his father, I loved it!  Go, Nick!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum