imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 28, 2024, 03:24:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Ms. Or Mr. December--VOTE NOW!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ms. Or Mr. December--VOTE NOW!  (Read 105 times)
Rose

« on: December 09, 2017, 04:55:30 pm »

Who would you like to see honored as Ms. or Mr. December, 2017, on The Colonnade Calendar?   Here are some suggestions for your vote:

1.  Abby--Slept with her enemy, now she has to work with him.
 2.  Ashley--Taking over Jabot so her brother can care for their mother.
 3.  Jack--Stepped down from Jabot to care for his mother who has Alzheimer's.
 4.  Ravi--Very eligible bachelor looking for a meaningful relationship.
 5.  Scott--Has secrets, is living with one woman and seems to want another.
 6.  Other--If you vote for someone else, please give us your reasons why and persuade us to join your vote!

The voting will close at midnight on Wednesday, December 13.  Any tie will be decided by a coin toss by the managers.  Ready, set, vote!!! 

Ms. January--Mariah Copeland, Feb. Sweethearts--Nick Newman and Chelsea Lawson Newman, Ms. March--Lauren Fenmore, Ms. April--Esther Valentine, Ms. May--Juliet, Ms. June--Dina Mergeron, Ms. July--Chloe Mitchell, Ms. August--Victoria Newman, Ms. September--Lily Winters Ashby, Mr. October--Scott Grainger, Ms. November--Dina Mergeron.
Report Spam   Logged
soapoperafan_5

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 05:37:23 pm »

Ashley
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2017, 06:08:42 pm »

I'm debating between Jack and Ravi.
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 03:10:53 pm »

I'm debating between Ashley and Ravi. 

Rose, if you had seen last week's episode with the massively intense board meeting... I bet you wouldn't consider voting for Jack.  He was absolutely, horribly mean to Ashley.  Even though he's stepped down as CEO, he's been making secret moves behind her back to thwart her.  And he had the nerve to tell her she's not an Abbott to her face.   Shocked

Ashley was terrific in that board meeting, and also in the follow-up scenes the next day where she spent time with Dina.  But I hate how she's using Ravi.  Meanwhile, Ravi took a brave step by accepting the job at Newman in order to stand up for himself.  But will we get to see him have an actual storyline?  So I'm waiting a couple more days to see what happens.
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 02:20:34 pm »

Jack.  He's quick to stick up for his mother, took a leave of absence to take care of his mother, he did the right thing and let the police know his mother had caused the fire at the Underground, and he's still trying to have the career he loves.  I have always loved the way Jack wears his heart on his sleeve. 
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 10:11:49 pm »

Sorry to not break the tie, but I'm changing my mind completely and voting for Dina again.  She's stealing the entire show!
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2017, 03:09:56 pm »

1 vote Ashley
1 vote Jack
1 vote Dina
I'm really sorry no one else bothered to vote!  Will have Mr. Rose do a coin toss tonight to decide who wins. 
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2017, 11:21:41 am »

Dina won by coin toss.  I sure wish more people would vote, but I have to say Dina is a fabulous actress and might have won anyway!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum