imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 18, 2024, 07:30:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Nikki and sharon

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikki and sharon  (Read 28 times)
DebbieMartin48

« on: January 15, 2018, 08:01:12 pm »

Loved the scene with them today.. Just wonder if Nikki and Sharon come up with building a shelter or low income housing
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2018, 09:11:16 pm »

This is certainly a timely topic with the huge amount of homeless people in our country.  I hope this woman they are helping is the real deal and not another con artist. 
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 09:13:09 pm »

I enjoyed their scenes, too.  Nikki just knew she was going to criticize Sharon until she saw who the houseguests were.  Then she completely changed her tune!  I'll be curious to see how they team up to help the community since it seemed to be heading that way.
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2018, 10:21:26 pm »

I hope Victor doesn't talk them into bulldozing Chancellor Park after all for the apartments he wanted to build.  There's got to be another way to help.  I don't know what, but surely there's some other way.
Report Spam   Logged
chrissysue

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2018, 02:29:46 pm »

I enjoyed their scenes, too.  Nikki just knew she was going to criticize Sharon until she saw who the houseguests were.  Then she completely changed her tune!  I'll be curious to see how they team up to help the community since it seemed to be heading that way.
So I must have missed something as I don't remember seeing this woman previously (with Nikki in the picture) fill me in. Good story line though, as there is so much homeless folks in our country.
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2018, 09:17:16 pm »

Here's a link for you, Chrissysue.  Kathy first showed up on the Christmas episode, and this part summarizes it really well.
Report Spam   Logged
DebbieMartin48

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2018, 09:07:45 am »

They bought the apartment building that evicted Ksthy and going to fix it up for low income people
Ksthy stole Nikki's purse but gave it back when Nikki caught her.. Nikki didn't press charges
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum