imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 19, 2024, 08:38:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

What will you be doing thus Thursday and Friday...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you be doing thus Thursday and Friday...  (Read 208 times)
soapoperafan_5

« on: March 13, 2018, 11:37:27 am »

...with most of CBS Daytime pre-empted? Will you be watching the NCAA Basketball Tournament? And who are your favorite college players and teams?
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2018, 04:25:30 pm »

That is a good question!  I was irritated when breaking news came on during Y&R today since we are going to miss two days at the end of the week!  I suppose we will watch a few games, but it is not quite as interesting since the Ducks are not in it.  Several of the players from last year's final four team went on to the NBA, so it's a rebuilding time for the Ducks men.  They will play in the NIT.  However the Duck ladies are awesome, and we'll be watching them for sure!
Report Spam   Logged
soapoperafan_5

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2018, 05:25:57 pm »

That is a good question!  I was irritated when breaking news came on during Y&R today since we are going to miss two days at the end of the week!  I suppose we will watch a few games, but it is not quite as interesting since the Ducks are not in it.  Several of the players from last year's final four team went on to the NBA, so it's a rebuilding time for the Ducks men.  They will play in the NIT.  However the Duck ladies are awesome, and we'll be watching them for sure!

The women will be on ESPN
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 06:44:56 pm »

The women will be on ESPN
  GO DUCKS!
Report Spam   Logged
soapoperafan_5

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2018, 08:39:25 pm »

Maybe CBS WILL give fans some good old fashioned cliffhangers for Y+R & B+B?
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 08:05:56 am »

Maybe I'll tape GH for two days instead.
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2018, 09:36:05 pm »

I made it through one taped episode of GH.  It was kind of depressing compared to Y&R.  Can it be Monday yet?  (said no one, ever... except for soap fans missing their soaps.)  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum