imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 19, 2024, 02:58:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Arturo Refuses Abby As Date

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arturo Refuses Abby As Date  (Read 134 times)
Rose

« on: May 23, 2018, 04:49:37 pm »

Arturo refused Abby's suggestion that she accompany him to Nikki's fundraiser.  Do you think Arturo was truly being proper about having only accepted the invitation for himself, or do you think Arturo still has a thing for Nikki???
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2018, 08:28:39 am »

I saw it as Arturo being considerate of Nikki.  I don't know if he still has a thing for her, but Nikki has acted incredibly jealous around him and Abby.  Maybe he just didn't want to shove a new friendship/possible romance in Nikki's face?
Report Spam   Logged
chrissysue

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2018, 10:37:14 am »

I'm not so sure it's about having a fling with either one of them. Just by the look on his face through the curtain  Roll Eyes made me think he's up to nooo good. Who is he really and who is he working for?
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2018, 04:09:43 pm »

I'm not so sure it's about having a fling with either one of them. Just by the look on his face through the curtain  Roll Eyes made me think he's up to nooo good. Who is he really and who is he working for?
I agree!  Arturo was really interested in Abby's conversation.  I think there is more to his story!
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2018, 11:54:14 pm »

I saw it as Arturo being considerate of Nikki.  I don't know if he still has a thing for her, but Nikki has acted incredibly jealous around him and Abby.  Maybe he just didn't want to shove a new friendship/possible romance in Nikki's face?

Watch out!  Nikki's looking incredibly jealous in the background as she spies Arturo and Abby kissing away!
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 11:55:49 pm »

Well, apparently Arturo made up for things by going with Abby to Miami!  Yes, Nikki does not look happy with this new situation! 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum