imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 28, 2024, 07:35:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Do You Remember?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Remember?  (Read 51 times)
Rose

« on: September 11, 2018, 02:05:44 pm »

Does anyone remember Lauren sleeping with Jack?  Yesterday Lauren was all upset that she could have slept with her half-brother and needed to know they aren't related.  I don't remember Lauren and Jack sleeping together.  I do remember Jack sleeping with Jill right when Jill was married to John Abbott.
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 09:54:13 pm »

I don't remember it, but maybe it was during Lauren's teen storylines?  Soap Central lists her and Jack as lovers in the character history, but doesn't mention when it happened.
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2018, 11:38:15 am »

I read thru a lot of Lauren's history, but I never found anything about her and Jack being together, just their names on that list you mentioned. 
Report Spam   Logged
chrissysue

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 07:47:01 pm »

I don't remember it, but maybe it was during Lauren's teen storylines?  Soap Central lists her and Jack as lovers in the character history, but doesn't mention when it happened.
Shocked not shocked Lauren was a lil wild sassy one back then. She chased the Abbott pool boy (can't remember his name) I think. Tracy's husband later.
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 11:10:13 am »

Shocked not shocked Lauren was a lil wild sassy one back then. She chased the Abbott pool boy (can't remember his name) I think. Tracy's husband later.
Yes, Lauren and Traci were both chasing Brad, the pool boy.  I remember Lauren the wild and mean teenager, but I sure don't remember Lauren and Jack together.  If it is true, it's too bad Y&R didn't show some old scenes.
Report Spam   Logged
soapoperafan_5

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 01:17:46 pm »

Yes, Lauren and Traci were both chasing Brad, the pool boy.  I remember Lauren the wild and mean teenager, but I sure don't remember Lauren and Jack together.  If it is true, it's too bad Y&R didn't show some old scenes.
i would love to see them together
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum