imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 29, 2024, 05:44:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Victor's Brother

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victor's Brother  (Read 30 times)
Rose

« on: September 20, 2018, 06:33:10 pm »

I had a hard time today accepting the new actor as Victor's brother.  The brother in the old days was quite handsome and strong!  This guy just seemed old and weary and dreary.  Should he hand over his DNA to Jack?  Yes, I hope so.  Time for this stupid storyline to move on.  
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 11:57:54 pm »

You know what's funny to me?  Sometimes viewers have an easier time accepting a recast if there's been some time between actors in the roles.  But I'm with you... despite all of the years that have gone by, I didn't accept this guy as Matt Miller, either!  I remember him as looking like a cowboy, kind of rough, tough, and handsome like Victor.  This guy seemed more citified and and weary/dreary.  (I did, however, like how he stuck up for Victor and refused to betray him.)  I hope he stays loyal to Victor and refuses to hand over any DNA.  I say the whole thing's a crock and Jack is an Abbott.
Report Spam   Logged
chrissysue

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2018, 02:07:14 pm »

I had a hard time today accepting the new actor as Victor's brother.  The brother in the old days was quite handsome and strong!  This guy just seemed old and weary and dreary.  Should he hand over his DNA to Jack?  Yes, I hope so.  Time for this stupid storyline to move on.  
Roll Eyes it's time...
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum