imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 28, 2024, 05:54:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Ms. Or Mr. October--VOTE NOW!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ms. Or Mr. October--VOTE NOW!  (Read 161 times)
Rose

« on: October 24, 2018, 02:16:45 pm »

Who would you like to see honored as Ms. or Mr. October, 2018, on The Colonnade Calendar?   The Abbott family has been front and center this October with blockbuster storylines!

1.  Abby--Shocked by her mother's betrayal of Jack.
 2.  Ashley--Got revenge on Jack by tampering with his paternity test, sending him into a long search for his biological father.
 3.  Billy--Thought he was in control of Jabot until his gambling addiction sunk him.
 4.  Dina--Remembered long lost papers that proved she had protected Ashley.
 5.  Jack--Recovered John Abbott as his father after a year-long search and immediately sabotaged his sister, Ashley, when he learned she owns all her patents.
 6.  Kyle--Always scheming, tried to hide the truth about Ashley's ownership of patents.
 7.  Traci--Always the peacemaker, now iron lady of the Abbott family who listened to Dina, found the missing contract, forced the truth out of Jack.

The voting will close at midnight on Tuesday, Oct 30.  Any tie will be decided by a coin toss by the managers.  Ready, set, vote!!! 

2018 winners are January--Dina Mergeron, February Valentine Sweethearts--Cane and Lily, March--JT Hellstrom, April--Victor Newman, May--Arturo Rosales, June--Fab 4, Nikki, Phyllis, Sharon, Victoria, July--Hilary Curtis, August--Phyllis Newman, September--Lily Winters Ashby.
Report Spam   Logged
soapoperafan_5

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 03:39:51 pm »

Abby
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 06:14:28 pm »

Traci!
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 08:01:42 pm »

I'll change my vote.  I voted for Ashley since her storyline was shocking and I thought it would be a fitting farewell to her on the show.  But now I've seen today's episode, and Traci completely knocked it out of the park!  So now I'm voting for Traci.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 10:13:51 pm by Lynn1 » Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2018, 03:33:26 pm »

Traci is the winner.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum