imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 19, 2024, 05:40:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Why Fenmore Had To Be Recast (Article)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Fenmore Had To Be Recast (Article)  (Read 31 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« on: December 02, 2018, 09:28:05 pm »

From the December 10, 2018 issue of CBS Soaps In Depth (pp. 8-9):

Why Fenmore Had To Be Recast!

Fenmore returns to Y&R this Christmas with a few surprises for his parents, Lauren and Michael--but Max Ehrich won't be reprising the role!

On November 9, Ehrich took to social media to tell fans that while he had been asked to return by the soap, he'd had to make the difficult decision to decline the offer because of the fact that he'd recently been targeted by a stalker!

"I was supposed to do a special stint back on the show this past month," he wrote in a posting to fans, "but due to the crazy stalker issue I had, it was unsafe a the time and I had to postpone.  Unfortunately, due to the production schedule, I am saddened to say I was unable to come back [to the show] at the time."

In October, the actor went public about his scare, revealing that he'd been forced to go into hiding after a realtor became obsessed with him while he'd been house-hunting, even allegedly pulling a gun when Ehrich rejected his advances.

The actor then began traveling with bodyguards and wrote in a follow-up post that he had been "stalked on Instagram by this person for two months prior to the incident.  Social media is a great tool, but please be careful sharing your locations.  Live your life, but be cautious."

Due to Ehrich's personal situation and Y&R's storyline plans, the soap recast the role of Fen with Zach Tinker.  The daytime newbie--who appeared on NBC's LAW & ORDER TRUE CRIME: THE MENENDEZ MURDERS as Erik's friend, Craig--will make his debut on Monday, December 3.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum