imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 19, 2024, 04:25:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Man Dressed In Black

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Man Dressed In Black  (Read 45 times)
Rose

« on: March 03, 2019, 02:44:37 pm »

When Katie described the man hiding in the wall and doing surveillance in Victor's house, she drew him as "the man dressed in black."  Has this storyline just been totally dropped or what?  Shouldn't the Newmans be more worried about this and aggressively going after the guy?  Sad
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 09:03:25 pm »

Yeah, you'd think there'd be more investigating going on.  Although when I read the title of your thread, it made me think that Victor used to dress in black quite a bit.  And Katie didn't seem to be scared of whoever she was with.  Maybe Victor had some sort of involvement?  (Although that seems far-fetched since he didn't know where she was, just like everyone else.)
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 05:06:57 pm »

I have debated if Victor could be involved or not, also.  It seems most reasonable that Victor would be involved with such a sophisticated security operation in his own house.  I thought maybe he was just keeping tabs on Nikki.  But then maybe someone else knew about the security and got in there.  It's odd for Victor to just drop it tho.  We should be seeing him pursue this if he wasn't involved.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum