imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 28, 2024, 04:44:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Delusional Summer

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delusional Summer  (Read 94 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« on: March 11, 2019, 11:01:24 pm »

How can Summer be so delusional?  It hit me today when she was in the same room with Kyle, Jack, and Billy that she keeps dreaming of stuff, and then when it happens, it's disastrous.  For example, when she was determined to steal Billy away from her own mom!  Here she thought it would be paradise, and she briefly had her head in the clouds once she got him into bed.  But then her world came crashing down when Billy admitted that he just used her.

Fast forward to today's episode when she's all dolled up in a dress, fixing breakfast for Kyle, and wanting him to hightail it over to discuss wedding plans.  She *really* thinks that Kyle loves her?!  Give me a break!  She just doomed herself to a loveless marriage.
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 11:08:48 am »

When I watched Summer all happy (and yes, delusional) yesterday, I was wondering if they are going to kill her off.   Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 11:07:05 pm »

When I watched Summer all happy (and yes, delusional) yesterday, I was wondering if they are going to kill her off.   Cool

I'd be okay with that.  The character drives me crazy!
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 12:15:26 am »

Doesn't it seem like Summer is grabbing her chance at happiness in case she dies?
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2019, 06:30:41 pm »

Another thing that makes me wonder if they are going to kill Summer off is her wedding bouquet!  While it was beautiful, for many, many years Calla Lilies were only used at funerals. 
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2019, 10:28:26 pm »

The black wedding band Summer gave to Kyle reminded me of the black arm band people wear when someone dies.   Sad
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2019, 09:22:03 pm »

I also think it's delusional of her to let her family think she's on a honeymoon, and the only one who knows about her surgery is Kyle.  That's like an invitation for something drastically wrong to happen.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum