imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 28, 2024, 06:17:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Operation Jack

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Jack  (Read 61 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« on: May 21, 2019, 10:07:14 pm »

How'd you like Lauren and Michael playing matchmaker for Jack?  I liked Claire a lot better than Kerry if we had to compare a potential new relationship to his last one!  I thought the lady sort of resembled Peter Bergman's real life wife, so I did a little bit of googling and discovered that in real life he has a daughter named Clare.  (Here I was thinking that was his wife's name in real life--but it's really Mariellen-- and was thinking how ironic it would be if Jack falls for Claire.)
Report Spam   Logged
soapoperafan_5

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 11:05:26 pm »

How'd you like Lauren and Michael playing matchmaker for Jack?  I liked Claire a lot better than Kerry if we had to compare a potential new relationship to his last one!  I thought the lady sort of resembled Peter Bergman's real life wife, so I did a little bit of googling and discovered that in real life he has a daughter named Clare.  (Here I was thinking that was his wife's name in real life--but it's really Mariellen-- and was thinking how ironic it would be if Jack falls for Claire.)

But will he listen to them?
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 08:26:24 am »

Probably not at first.  But he only set her card aside; he didn't toss it out.  Maybe they'll cross paths again in the future?  Actually, when he pulled out that snarky invitation from Ashley to attend her Abbott Exchange shindig with a date, I wondered if he'd bring Claire just to stick it in Ashley's face.
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 10:42:16 am »

Jack is always interested in a new woman, but he seemed rather calculating as he looked at the invite from Ashley.  Maybe he will just use Claire for his own revenge against Ashley.
Report Spam   Logged
soapoperafan_5

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2019, 11:15:16 am »

Jack is always interested in a new woman, but he seemed rather calculating as he looked at the invite from Ashley.  Maybe he will just use Claire for his own revenge against Ashley.

I would love to see him reunited with Phyllis!
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 05:02:24 pm »

I loved Jack and Phyllis together years ago, but they've made this Phyllis no fun at all.  She is just always intense.  I'm not sure this Claire lady is really his type tho.
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2019, 08:36:32 am »

I loved Jack and Phyllis together years ago, too.  I don't think Claire is his type for a long term relationship, but it could be fun to see a fling.  Or at least bring her to Ashley's shindig, if nothing else!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum