imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 29, 2024, 06:12:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Chelsea And Adam

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea And Adam  (Read 32 times)
Rose

« on: July 01, 2019, 03:07:48 pm »

Chelsea certainly looked beautiful today.  I was a little disappointed in the Adam & Chelsea scene in their old apartment.  I thought they could have been more emotional.  I expected to see fireworks between them, not just misery.  Shouldn't Chelsea have been more excited to see Adam alive??? 
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2019, 11:04:09 pm »

I was flat-out mad at Chelsea!  I don't think it's believable for her to not want anything to do with Adam and to completely cut him out of Connor's life.  I also thought that Adam showed plenty of emotion, especially when he said that he doesn't want his son to grow up without knowing his father.  History is being repeated, since that's exactly what happened to Adam in the first place.  It completely sucker punched him to even consider that outcome!
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2019, 05:10:59 pm »

Did the writers not know anything about Chelsea and Adam when Adam supposedly died in the explosion/fire several years ago?  They were madly in love and going to leave the country together.  In fact, Nicholas was going to drive them!  How did that change to Chelsea wanting nothing to do with Adam???
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2019, 10:51:09 pm »

Exactly.  I don't get it, either.  My only other guess is maybe she's running a scam.  But if that's the case... to what end?  It doesn't make sense.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum