imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 18, 2024, 05:40:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Should Adam See Christian?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Adam See Christian?  (Read 27 times)
Rose

« on: July 16, 2019, 09:08:29 pm »

Do you think Adam should get to see Christian?  Should Adam have joint custody of Christian?  Should Adam at least have visitation rights?
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 09:52:11 pm »

This one's a little trickier for me.  Adam gave up his parental rights and wanted Nick to raise Christian.  So far I've been in favor of Nick keeping custody.  But now I'm starting to consider that Christian used to only know Sharon and Dylan as his parents when he was known as Sully.  It was heartbreaking to see him go to Nick at the time, but Christian adjusted.  So maybe he'd also adjust to Adam?  I think Adam should at least get to see Christian.  Maybe they should even explain that Adam is his biological father when he's old enough to understand.  I guess for now I'll root for Adam to have visitation rights.  (I'm slowly coming around to either joint custody or sole custody, but I'm not there yet.)
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 10:47:15 pm »

I think Adam should at least have visitation rights to see Christian.  I don't think he should be able to take Christian away from Nick, but maybe they could have joint custody.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum