imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 28, 2024, 09:46:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Wednesday's Classic Episode (6/17)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wednesday's Classic Episode (6/17)  (Read 31 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« on: June 17, 2020, 09:05:24 pm »

I'm only partway through the episode, but I'm loving that we get to see little Nate! I always thought he was such a cute kid!  It's kind of funny to think of the character being all grown up now, being a doctor, and dating Amanda.  I also forgot about ever seeing Lily as a child.  She's cute, too!  It's kind of weird to think of all the things she'll go through in her fictional life, huh?  Same with getting to see Daniel Romalotti as a child, right after getting the paternity test done.  Kind of weird to think of all that his character will go though, too!

My other rambling thoughts were those were my least favorite portrayals of Phyllis and Ashley.  Was it Sandra Nelson who played Phyllis?  She had a tough act to follow after Michelle Stafford.  And I don't remember the actress' name who played Ashley at the time, but I didn't have anything against her acting.  She just looked like a dead ringer for a co-worker that I didn't like when I lived in Central Oregon years ago.  LOL!

Oh!  Another random thought!  Since Y&R sometimes brings back the villains, maybe they should spring Tricia Dennison out of the mental hospital in the future!
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 12:05:05 am »

I enjoyed seeing a lot of the old characters, too.  That would be awesome if they brought Trisha Dennison back! 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum