imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 18, 2024, 01:00:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Kyle Is Rattled

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyle Is Rattled  (Read 47 times)
Rose

« on: February 08, 2021, 06:16:46 pm »

Whoa!  Kyle seemed awfully shook up by Theo and Sally knowing about a child that Kyle fathered.  Seems like there is a big story about to come out!
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 10:30:57 pm »

I still don't buy it.  I think he's more rattled by everyone finding out he slept with a married woman and now that lady has a child that may or may not be his.
Report Spam   Logged
soapoperafan_5

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2021, 01:24:42 am »

I still don't buy it.  I think he's more rattled by everyone finding out he slept with a married woman and now that lady has a child that may or may not be his.

Me either...

Sounds like a storyline that would be great for "Maury"  and "Jerry Springer"
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 08:09:57 am »

I do think Kyle's reaction is an interesting perk to the show.  It's been pretty boring lately, and maybe this storyline will spice things up a little.

Right now I don't buy it that he's the father.  Or if he is, I don't think he knew about it.

He's mentioned a few times over the years how growing up without a mother affected him.  I don't think he'd knowingly abandon a child after Diane's death made such an impact on him.

When he and Lola were discussing having children during their storyline, you'd think he would've looked uncomfortable (like maybe a flashback scene to already having a child) if this was true.

Theo lies all the time.  Isn't he just speculating that the kid is Kyle's because of the child's age?  Does he really have the results to a paternity test?  And if so, are the results legit?  Those results get changed on soaps all the time.
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2021, 12:47:15 pm »

I think for how rattled Kyle is, he's pretty sure the kid is his!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum