imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 28, 2024, 04:07:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Shootin' The Breeze Thread

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 67   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Shootin' The Breeze Thread  (Read 19198 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2009, 09:36:12 pm »

Since you mentioned munchies, Charlene... do you like salty snacks or sweet snacks better?  I thought I was going to be good this week, but then I replenished my two chocolate stashes... one for home and one for work (a bigger one at work)!
Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2009, 11:29:07 am »

Here I am at work, hating every minute of it.  I am so glad to have a job, that is for sure and it is not so bad here.  What to do after work, that is the question???  Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2009, 11:56:22 am »

Just sitting here at work, waiting for the time to go by.  I hate working some days and I hate cold weather too.   Undecided
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
DebbieMartin48

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2009, 02:15:15 pm »

Been lying around this afternoon ...Got a new guideposts magazine I read that and i got sleepy and dozed off and Im still lazy...Im going to my aunts for supper....
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2009, 02:31:48 pm »

No Y&R for me today.  We set up the new converter boxes for digital on the weekend, thought we had everything figured out.  Wrong.  We didn't get the VCR set up right.  I found the problem easily, so we should be back in business tomorrow!     Cry
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2009, 02:33:24 pm »

testing
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2009, 09:56:44 pm »

Just a heads-up since I had a question about this today.  This particular thread is longer than one page, so you might need to click on the last page number in order to read the most recent posts.  For example, right now the title of the thread says "Shootin' The Breeze Thread" and it has a 1 and a 2 next to the title.  You'd click on the "2" to get the most recent posts.
Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2009, 03:59:33 pm »

UGH!  I ate too much.  I need to exercise for 6 hours to burn off what I just digested.  I took off work early today, son had a drs appt.  Then him and I went to Denney's to eat and went to look at skateboards.  This is not for me, he wants a new one, so he just wanted to browse to see how much he needs to save up.  Heck, a good board, with wheels, bearings, trucks, grip tape, $130 and up.  Man, what a money making scheme these companies are putting out. 

Hope everyone has a peaceful evening  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2009, 11:08:07 pm »

Wow, I had no clue skateboards and all the related stuff cost so much!  Could you tell me what an Ollie is?  (Or maybe ask your son?)  I've got a couple of kids convinced that I ride my skateboard to work occasionally, and of course, I don't have the slightest clue how to ride one.  But they're convinced cuz I did a 360 in my high heels.  LOL!  I jokingly told them that if I could do that in high heels, of course I could do that on a skateboard.  And they were all, "Whoa!  You're good!"  But I could be stuck in the future:  what if they ask me to do an Ollie, and I don't know what it is?   Grin
Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2009, 08:56:15 am »

Hey Lynn, have you been holding out on us?  I knew it, you are a skateboard champ  Wink  I will ask my son tonite, he knows all those moves and such.  He has them downloaded on his MP4 so that he can do the moves and watch it to see how he is doing.  Boys, they are a trip.  Skateboards are very expensive, the cheapest I have seen that is decent $130. 
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2009, 10:50:31 pm »

Yep, I've been holding out on you guys.  And it gets worse... the kids think I have several colors of skateboards to match my outfits.  Ha ha!  Grin  I sure hope an Ollie isn't something crazy like a back flip, or I'm doomed!
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2009, 09:18:09 am »

Hooray!
Report Spam   Logged
DebbieMartin48

« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2009, 05:45:12 pm »

ugh  I have had the flu crude all week....I have been in bed....I still feel weak but better Im still hacking though
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2009, 03:57:12 pm »

Once again I didn't get Y&R due to this new cable/converter/VCR setup.  I am so disappointed.  I hope someone else got the best lines of the day.  Does anyone have Direct TV?  I hate this new cable setup and keep seeing ads for Direct TV.  Wonder if it's any better than this mess I have now. 
Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2009, 07:53:56 pm »

I have Directv and love it.  Y&R comes on at night at 7 pm, I record it when I am not going to be at home.  I love Soapnet, lets me see what I miss. 

Tomorrow is Thursday, one day closer to Friday (thank gosh).  The end of the month is coming up at work.  We have to close out as many work orders as we possibly can, dont have a clue what started this BS, but this is the way it is.  We usually work late, one nite we got out at 9 pm.  That was a long day 7 am to 9 pm, I was seeing double.  I get tired of having to wait for other people, this is what holds up my work and keeps me there all hours of the night on the last day.  I am bit--y for some reason  Undecided

Happy Wednesday night all,  Cool
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 67   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum