imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 29, 2024, 07:34:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Confrontations With Sutton

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Confrontations With Sutton  (Read 43 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« on: July 16, 2021, 10:43:10 pm »

I loved when Devon confronted Sutton today!  Way to stand up for Amanda!  I also liked that Victor seems to be helping Amanda with Sutton.  I'm still having trouble following this storyline, but I think it's interesting how Sutton keeps claiming that "You don't want to go down this road."  Wouldn't that mean some kind of shocking secret could get exposed?  I wonder what it could be.  I still can't tell who may have killed Richard... so what if the secret is that Sutton faked Richard's death and he's been alive all these years?
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2021, 11:17:08 pm »

They've dragged this storyline out for so long without really having a story that I just don't care any more.  Get it over with, Y&R!  Move on already!  BORING!
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2021, 12:12:52 am »

It was awesome seeing Amanda and Imani show up at Victor's today after Sutton spilled his guts.  Except I'm still confused about what Sutton confessed to doing.  He pretty much said that he did what he had to do.  So what exactly was that?!  Did he kill Richard?  Have someone else kill Richard?  Does he think Naya killed Richard and he tried protecting her all these years?  Is Richard alive somewhere and being held against his will?  I don't really get it.
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2021, 04:17:33 pm »

Yeah, that was a pretty fuzzy confession!  Victor sure played Sutton tho!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum