imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 28, 2024, 06:12:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Decisions, Decisions ("Noah" Blurb)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Decisions, Decisions ("Noah" Blurb)  (Read 19 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« on: June 21, 2009, 11:37:49 pm »

From the July 6, 2009 issue of CBS Soaps In Depth (p. 79):

Decisions, Decisions

Though Kevin Schmidt (Noah) spent much of his childhood in front of a camera, he went through the same angst that his non-acting peers did after graduating from high school, wondering what he wanted to do with the rest of his life.  "After I did the second Cheaper By The Dozen [movie], I didn't work for two years," he recounts.  "So when I turned 18, I was like, 'Okay, this is where I'm at:  I have a bit of money from the work I did, do I go to college and get a degree?  Or do I continue acting?' "  Schmidt admits that the instability innate in showbiz gave him pause, but eventually decided not to let that stop him.  As it turns out, the former child star's decision was a good one, with Schmidt not only landing on Y&R but juggling several other projects, including directing.  "I wanted to do what I love," he smiles.  "This business is so hot and cold, where you're in one moment and out the next.  But you have to focus and stay optimistic.  Good things can happen--I'm living my dream!"

(Caption = Schmidt is working on a healthy-eating cookbook.)

The above article was typed up and posted at The Colonnade Room, with credit given to its source.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum