imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 18, 2024, 12:55:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Chloe Mitchell Appreciation Thread

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chloe Mitchell Appreciation Thread  (Read 929 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« on: December 23, 2008, 05:13:39 pm »

(This thread will be bookmarked on our "Fine Threads" page so it can be found easily.)

If you are a fan of Chloe Mitchell, this is the thread for you!  Feel free to share reasons why you like the character, pictures, etc.   (Thanks to Morningskye for starting the idea with her Jack Abbott Appreciation thread!)  Let the Chloe Mitchell celebration begin!
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2010, 03:06:12 pm »

Congratulations, Chloe, on your fine acting!  You were so irritating when you first came to Genoa City, and now I love Chloe!  Shame on Chance for breaking your heart!  I say let him go!  He's not good enough for you!!!
Report Spam   Logged
FeistyRedhead

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2010, 04:57:46 pm »

I love Chloe. She's come a long way since I started watching the show a couple years ago. I think Chloe has always been a good person deep down. I think she's always been looking for someone to love her unconditionally and she finally found that in her sweet baby. Giving birth to Delia has really made Chloe grow up.

Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 12:48:24 pm »

Another reason I love the character is because everyone always knows where they stand with her.  She's a straight shooter and calls it how she sees it!
Report Spam   Logged
UGA_Jenny

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 12:59:47 pm »

Ditto everyone in this post! 

I love Chloe -- she's such a complex, fun and real character.  She's come such a long way!
Report Spam   Logged
marguerite

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2010, 01:47:27 pm »

I think that Chloe is one of the prettiest actresses on Y&R.
I agree with most...she used to drive me nuts   Cheesy
Now, she is more settled down than when she was with Billy.
The scenes that Chloe is in are always surprising (some with different "fashionista" attire and some that have heartfelt lines spoken.)
Now, I look forward to her scenes.
Congratulations, Chloe, on your fine acting!  You were so irritating when you first came to Genoa City, and now I love Chloe!  Shame on Chance for breaking your heart!  I say let him go!  He's not good enough for you!!!

The day she slapped Heather, I was right along with her. Hated to see Ronan break it up.
Report Spam   Logged
UGA_Jenny

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 11:39:49 am »

I just learned that she recently filmed a video for the website Funny or Die, where she plays Lindsay Lohan -- it's pretty funny

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/22a1213054/lindsay-lohan-is-an-open-book
Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2010, 08:10:08 pm »

Chloe is classy in her own way, straight forward, very smart and picks the hunks  Wink  At first I was not too fond of her, but she has grown as an actress and on Y&R as well.
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
Connie

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2010, 08:46:25 pm »

Many of my comments on this website are regarding the star's acting skills (or lack thereof)...and Chloe's portrayer has, in my opinion, always done a FINE JOB!  One of the best actresses I've seen on the show since Phyllis!
Report Spam   Logged

Connie
Rose

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2020, 09:17:27 pm »

Chloe was very beautiful today!  She cracked me up when she accused Kevin of cheating on her because he had sushi for lunch, and she can't have it when she is pregnant!  I love quirky, funny Chloe! 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum