imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 28, 2024, 05:08:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Jack Abbott Appreciation Thread

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jack Abbott Appreciation Thread  (Read 976 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« on: December 24, 2008, 12:44:35 pm »

(This thread will be bookmarked on our "Fine Threads" page so it can be found easily.)

If you are a fan of Jack Abbott, this is the thread for you!  Feel free to share reasons why you like the character, pictures, etc.  Let the Jack Abbott celebration begin!

Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 05:12:25 pm »

Congratulations to Jack Abbott (Peter Bergman) on the outstanding acting performance today!  I could feel Jack's anger and hurt over finding out his own brother slept with his wife, Sharon.  Jack's performance was magnificent!!!
Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 07:47:37 pm »

He is very handsome, very forgiving and will get even to those who have done him wrong.  He has done a great job lately with all this Sharon/Nick/Phyllis storyline.  I love the way he dresses, very nice and relaxing at the same time.  He is just one sexy man in my book.
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
DebbieMartin48

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 09:38:03 pm »

He is sexy and he sure can make you feel his pain and he cries and I love to see that in a man makes them seem more irresistible
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 11:00:07 pm »

Another fine performance by Jack Abbott today when Sharon told him the baby could be Nick's or Billy's, his tear-filled eyes were so touching.    Cry
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 03:02:28 pm »

No one wears his heart on his sleeve like Jack Abbott! 
Report Spam   Logged
FeistyRedhead

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2009, 09:19:42 am »

I love Jack! From Jack's hatred for "The Mustache" to the love he feels for Sharon. Jack told Sharon he would love this baby regardless of who the father is because the baby would be a part of her. I think that was the sweetest and most caring thing Jack could have said at that very moment. What a man!

Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2011, 10:35:13 pm »

Jack rocked when he called all those big wigs from the freight shippers, dock workers, etc. in order to solve the Tucker problem on his own!  I love that he didn't sit around and wait for Katherine to confront Tucker.  He stepped up to the plate and was fair about it.  Way to go, Jack!
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 03:29:28 pm »

Always a fine acting performance when you watch Jack--great teary-eyed performance today when he talked to Neil about all his recent losses.  Then he turned around and talked to Phyllis by speaker phone with such an upbeat, hopeful manner!  Great job, Jack!
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2016, 04:13:20 pm »

Great job today, Jack!  The face-off with Phyllis over her sleeping with Billy was powerful!  The acting when Jack blurted out in the TV interview that his brother slept with his wife was so real and in spite of being a tragedy for Jack, was a laugh-out loud moment!  He shocked everyone!
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2016, 02:21:54 pm »

Magnificent anger and disdain from Jack today over Phyllis' affair with Billy!  I believed him!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum