imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 28, 2024, 09:39:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Locked In The Wine Cellar

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Locked In The Wine Cellar  (Read 352 times)
Rose

« on: January 20, 2011, 06:55:12 pm »

I kept thinking Lily and Blake were going to be totally sloshed and draped on each other on the floor!  They could have gone even farther with that scene!    Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Nina C.

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 09:01:01 pm »

I thought that was so boring and what a waste of time. The Winter's need a better storyline NOw
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 09:10:40 pm »

I thought they could have gone even farther with that scene, but it did introduce the name Samantha from Cane's past life!
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 10:52:03 pm »

I thought the scene was okay.  Blake seems to be further ingratiating himself into Lily's life, and I think he might be falling for her.  Sometimes he looks like he wants to stick it to Cane, but then he also looks like he's protective of Lily when it comes to Colin.
Report Spam   Logged
soappsychic

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2011, 11:05:41 pm »

Yeah, it does seem like Blake is more interested in Lily beyond trying to annoy Cane. I didn't expect  them to get out of the cellar so quickly but was thankful that they did.Hard to watch that girl somedays without fast forwarding.
Report Spam   Logged
Connie

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2011, 09:26:52 am »

I thought the scene rang true of Lily's character.  She isn't a cheater.  She isn't the kind of person who would get stinkin' drunk.  She isn't the kind of person who would freak out at being stuck in a wine closet.

I may be in the minority, but I think the actress who plays Lily does a great job, and the writers are staying true to Lily's character.
For now, Lily and Blake are forming a friendship.  I do agree there will be something between them in the future, but I think the writers aren't going to make it an all-of-a-sudden hookup.  They're trying to show us a slow build-up.
Report Spam   Logged

Connie
chrissysue

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2011, 11:43:19 am »

The way she was slugging down that bottle of wine youda thought she on her lips,and puking. This storyline is boring! Can we get it over with already...
Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2011, 09:21:53 am »

We need our Dru back, no questions about it.  Dru would kick their as--s and straighten things up for sure.  The Winters' story lines are a snore, snore, snore  Lips Sealed
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum