imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 20, 2024, 02:30:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Victor Newman Appreciation Thread

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victor Newman Appreciation Thread  (Read 1274 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2018, 11:32:27 pm »

Victor is knocking it out of the park again after his almost losing his life and suffering a stroke.  He looks like a sick, old man in that wheelchair; and even his face looks like he might have had a stroke.  Then when Victor discussed hearing Nick fighting for him in the hospital so they wouldn't turn off the machines and he cried brokenly, oh my gosh, it was so real!  Great acting by Victor/Eric!

That scene was also great because it evoked memories of Victor and Nick meeting with a dying Albert... and how nasty that father/son scene was.  Even though Victor's tears today were heartbreaking, it was for a happier reason.  Despite everything, Victor's family will be there for him.
Report Spam   Logged
soapoperafan_5

« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2018, 01:16:16 am »

Victor is knocking it out of the park again after his almost losing his life and suffering a stroke.  He looks like a sick, old man in that wheelchair; and even his face looks like he might have had a stroke.  Then when Victor discussed hearing Nick fighting for him in the hospital so they wouldn't turn off the machines and he cried brokenly, oh my gosh, it was so real!  Great acting by Victor/Eric!

That scene was also great because it evoked memories of Victor and Nick meeting with a dying Albert... and how nasty that father/son scene was.  Even though Victor's tears today were heartbreaking, it was for a happier reason.  Despite everything, Victor's family will be there for him.

I hope so!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum