imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 17, 2024, 11:04:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Gloria/Jeffrey Spoiler Article

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gloria/Jeffrey Spoiler Article  (Read 106 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« on: August 22, 2009, 02:34:59 pm »

From the September 1, 2009 issue of Soap Opera Digest (p. 48):

Glo'ing Terms
by Devin Owens

Leave it to Gloria and Jeffrey to try and take advantage of the ongoing Mary Jane drama.  "They have that very provocative photo of Victor and Mary Jane together, so Jeffrey and Gloria barge into Victor's house," laughs Judith Chapman (Gloria).  "Poor Jeff and Gloria are bumbling fools.  They can't really be bad at heart because they are such lousy criminals."

Mr. and Mrs. Bardwell demand a hefty payment from Newman or else they will take the picture to the press.  "Victor roars, 'How dare you come here!' " shudders Chapman.  "He starts picking up the phone and Jeffrey says, 'Oh, you're going to have us thrown out?' and Victor says, 'No, I'm calling the police because I'm having you both arrested.'  So he completely calls their bluff, and Jeff and Gloria scurry out."

But after VIctor's encounter with a suspicious J.T., he calls the Bardwells with a new job:  Bring him Mary Jane.  "I don't know why Victor thinks Boris and Natasha can find Mary Jane when the police couldn't," sighs Chapman.  "I'm sure Victor will make them the fall guys if it doesn't work out."

And when the Bardwells find out that Mary Jane is holed up in the church, Gloria comes up with a way to get inside.  "It's outrageous," teases Chapman.  "But so is Gloria."

The above article was typed up and posted at The Colonnade Room, with credit given to its source.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum