imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 28, 2024, 08:37:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Ashley lending money to Billy

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ashley lending money to Billy  (Read 329 times)
CFOXWELL101

« on: October 24, 2009, 04:04:15 pm »

I could not believe that she lended him the money to buy Restless Style, what was she thinking???  Billy is heck bent on revenge and then to give him publishing rights, holy cow.  She is never going to hear the end of this one. 
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
Nina C.

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 07:34:58 pm »

I think she is so confused right now, she will do anything. Wait till she reads the first magazine from Billy.

Does Billy not think of Abby or Faith when they are printing this article. What about the Newman grandkids
Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 01:08:33 am »

Billy is totally hurt/upset and ticked off about Colleen being gone and Victor bringing the maniac Mary Jane into town.  He is heck bent on destruction, just like his brother. 
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
soappsychic

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 02:14:56 pm »

I think it was good idea for Ashley to lend Billy money.he's the kind of guy who will never be happy working for someone else plus this will give him a chance to prove himself.Plus he can always consult with/rehire Phyllis to come in and help out if he gets in too much of a jam.There's no way she's going to be happy sitting back & watching all of her hard work slide into an abyss.Lets give Billy a chance and see what the goof can actually do. That was  my one official nice comment regarding Billy for the year. Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 02:37:51 pm »

I was glad she loaned him the money.  But at the same time, I don't see her being happy about the article he's planning to write.  Oh well.  At least he finally gets to be the boss somewhere.
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 01:27:28 pm »

Go Billy!  Thank you, Ashley, for getting your brain back! 
Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 09:10:00 pm »

She has gotten her edge back a bit.  I think being around Victor and his controlling ways made her half looney.  Now to see Adam for who he is, will complete the circle.
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum