imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 19, 2024, 05:04:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

General Hospital

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: General Hospital  (Read 11370 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #330 on: June 28, 2017, 11:29:48 pm »

I haven't watched since last September.  I tried watching the other day, but it didn't catch my interest.  But... did you hear that Steve Burton is returning to GH?  His role hasn't been announced, and it's setting off a lot of opinions on Twitter about Billy Miller vs. Steve Burton in the role of Jason Morgan.  I think it would be hilarious if all the fan base wars turned out to be for nothing.  Since his role hasn't been publically named yet, wouldn't it be ironic if he showed up in Port Charles as Dylan McAvoy in the witness protection program?  And maybe Sonny could teach him a thing or two about handling any mob types, and he could someday return to Genoa City without a care in the world?  Probably not realistic, but I would laugh!
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #331 on: June 30, 2017, 11:13:48 am »

I haven't been watching either.  Too much gloom and doom.
Report Spam   Logged
soapoperafan_5

« Reply #332 on: August 30, 2017, 10:20:46 am »

Would you like to see Carson or Sexis reunite?
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #333 on: August 31, 2017, 08:29:44 am »

I haven't watched in so long, that I'm not really invested in any couples reuniting.  Although I guess Sonny and Alexis would be okay since he saved her from Julian holding a knife to her throat however long ago.
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #334 on: September 18, 2017, 04:12:33 pm »

It has to be Nicholas at that clinic in Russia getting his face fixed.  This should be interesting!
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #335 on: September 19, 2017, 05:17:06 pm »

It has to be Nicholas at that clinic in Russia getting his face fixed.  This should be interesting!
Wow!  The blue eyes they showed today looked like the old Jason!  Here I thought we were getting a Nicholas back!
Report Spam   Logged
soappsychic2

« Reply #336 on: September 25, 2017, 03:03:45 pm »

Would you like to see Carson or Sexis reunite?
Yes, because no one else in Port Charles  can stand them or put up with them Cheesy Grin
Report Spam   Logged
soappsychic2

« Reply #337 on: September 25, 2017, 03:05:50 pm »

GH fans think I'm nuts but I never for one minute believed that he was killed. I felt that it was staged so that he  could escape the misery that had become his waking life. Here's to holding on to hope.
Report Spam   Logged
soappsychic2

« Reply #338 on: September 25, 2017, 03:11:39 pm »

I haven't watched since last September.  I tried watching the other day, but it didn't catch my interest.  But... did you hear that Steve Burton is returning to GH?  His role hasn't been announced, and it's setting off a lot of opinions on Twitter about Billy Miller vs. Steve Burton in the role of Jason Morgan.  I think it would be hilarious if all the fan base wars turned out to be for nothing.  Since his role hasn't been publically named yet, wouldn't it be ironic if he showed up in Port Charles as Dylan McAvoy in the witness protection program?  And maybe Sonny could teach him a thing or two about handling any mob types, and he could someday return to Genoa City without a care in the world?  Probably not realistic, but I would laugh!
I always liked the character of  Dylan and would love to see him on GH. Smiley  I'm glad Steve is back,but there are so  many unanswered questions. In terms of gossip and hearsay about the show....I wonder how Steves real life wife feels about him going back and working with the actress that plays Sam again. I've read *things* and am not happy about what I've read.The actress that portrays Sam posed herself for a photo on Instagram with her sitting on top of the face of a beach towel with a photo  Steves face on it. I unfollowed her that same day, just crass... Anyway, Not a fan of Sam or Jason but I am a fan of Steve Burton. Looking forward to seeing what the writers come up with.
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #339 on: September 25, 2017, 10:28:08 pm »

Wow, that IS crass of that actress!

Keep me posted on what Burton is up to!  I was home sick with bronchitis and a sinus infection last Friday and caught some of the show.  Patient Six is pretty interesting... but now I'm back to not having enough time to watch.  Darn!
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #340 on: October 01, 2017, 05:59:13 pm »

GH fans think I'm nuts but I never for one minute believed that he was killed. I felt that it was staged so that he  could escape the misery that had become his waking life. Here's to holding on to hope.
Well, I thought for sure Nicholas would be in that clinic in Russia, and who knows, maybe he is?  And another room might be holding Adam Newman!  Wink
Report Spam   Logged
DebbieMartin48

« Reply #341 on: December 19, 2017, 05:44:15 pm »

I have been watching the last few days
Report Spam   Logged
DebbieMartin48

« Reply #342 on: December 27, 2017, 12:48:21 pm »

Still watching can't do much else in winter
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #343 on: December 27, 2017, 08:11:00 pm »

I listened as I was still cleaning up after Christmas. Doesn't seem like there is a whole lot going on right now.  Like soappsychic2, I'm not a fan of Sam, so I don't pay much attention when she is on.  I was interested in Jason coming back, but I was kind of hoping it would be Nicholas!  I'm disappointed they keep killing off all the Cassadines!
Report Spam   Logged
DebbieMartin48

« Reply #344 on: January 08, 2018, 01:05:41 pm »

Love Drew
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum