imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 19, 2024, 04:07:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Let's Get This Party Started! ("Billy" Article)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's Get This Party Started! ("Billy" Article)  (Read 117 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« on: January 04, 2009, 09:58:40 pm »

From the January 6, 2009 issue of Soap Opera Digest (p. 78):

Let's Get This Party Started!

Billy Miller (Billy, Y&R)

I Can Always Count On The Best Party Being At...   "My house!  I know how to throw a good party, so I just do it myself.  Everyone always has a great time at them."

Biggest New Year's Eve Pain:  "Getting home after a night out celebrating."

Preferred Celebratory Libation:  "What have you got?  I'm not too picky.  I'll try anything."

Best Midnight Smooch:  "Who's there [laughs]?  I'll take whoever I can get!"

Most Pitiful New Year's Eve:  "No such thing for me.  They've all been good."

Good Plans That Went So Bad:   "Again, I can't say I've had any plans that went bad.  I usually go with whatever happens and make the best of it."

Best New Year's Eve Surprise:  "With my friends, there's no such thing as surprises anymore. I've learned to expect anything and everything."

Worst New Year's Day:  "The times I partied too hard and didn't feel well the day after--but it was all self-inflicted [laughs]."

Fave New Year's Keepsake:  "I don't like to keep anything.  It's a new year, so I like to start fresh.  I guess my memories from the past year are my 'keepsake.' "

Most Effective Hangover Remedy:  "I definitely recommend Bloody Marys.  They're strong and work great!  The hangover disappears pretty quickly with them."

This New Year's Eve I'm Definitely Not Going To... "New York, unfortunately.  Last year, I lived there [while playing AMC's Richie] and I went to see the ball drop in Times Square for New Year's, which was a lot of fun.  I'm also definitely not going to drive this year since I'll be out partying."

The above article was typed up and posted at The Colonnade Room, with credit given to its source.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum