imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 19, 2024, 05:34:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sharon and Nick

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharon and Nick  (Read 272 times)
Rose

« on: January 06, 2009, 03:59:00 pm »

Sharon and Nick are going to New York City together on business.  Do you trust them?  Or do you think they will cross the line again and repeat their kissing/closeness of Paris?
Report Spam   Logged
soappsychic

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 04:14:25 pm »

Hayell to da no! I do not  trust Nick & Sharon alone in NYC.Sharon was having way too much fun today flipping her heavily peroxided locks to and fro while waltzing out of the Restless Style office with a smug look on her face. I guess the Nick & Sharon fansare heavily salivating over whats to come. Me? I'm going to take some anti nausea med's and hope my lunch stays down if those two get together again Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 09:52:14 pm »

I trust them together, but I also see it as Phyllis pushing the two of them back together.  So I was lovin' the smug looks on Sharon's part today!  Smiley  Although truthfully, I've enjoyed both the Sharon/Nick pairing and the Phyllis/Nick pairing, so I'd be okay with however it ends up.
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 10:16:09 pm »

I don't trust them.  I think Sharon wants Nick back, and it's Phyllis' own fault for blowing up Jack and Sharon's marriage.    Sad
Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 07:58:18 am »

I love the look that Sharon gave Phyllis when she was walking out of Restless Style.  She can be trusted, just a bit, but when they get in New York, I doubt the control will be there.  That is what Phyllis gets for messing with their marriage  Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
NoreSammi

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 04:59:37 pm »

Oh I bet anything that they will talk and reminise (sp?) about their lives together and their kids and wind up kissing and admitting that they never stopped loving each other.  I hope it will end up like that!  I really do like them together. 
Report Spam   Logged

Noreen
Diane

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 10:22:39 am »

I trust them.   I do not think anything is going to happen at all.   
Its very funny how all this is playing out, it would be even more funny if there was a snowstorm and they had to stay the night (same as N/P when they went on business for NVP)   

Report Spam   Logged
Siggy

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2009, 12:31:37 am »

Hayell to da no! I do not  trust Nick & Sharon alone in NYC.Sharon was having way too much fun today flipping her heavily peroxided locks to and fro while waltzing out of the Restless Style office with a smug look on her face. I guess the Nick & Sharon fansare heavily salivating over whats to come. Me? I'm going to take some anti nausea med's and hope my lunch stays down if those two get together again Tongue

I am soo with you on that!!  I can't stand these two together.  This show needs new writers with fresh ideas.  How many times do we have to see Sharon in New York with a married man???  And for that matter, Nick as well (with Phyllis).....such originality again!  NOT!!  I hope when they get back to GC that Phyllis pulls out every last bleach-blond hair on that bimbos head!  She makes me puke with her goodie two shoes act! Angry Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2009, 09:44:52 am »

Re:  "I hope when they get back to GC that Phyllis pulls out every last bleach-blond hair on that bimbos head!"  LOL!   Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum