imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 28, 2024, 06:49:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Murphy

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murphy  (Read 295 times)
FeistyRedhead

« on: January 07, 2009, 06:24:39 pm »

I adore Murphy.  I sure hope he'll be hanging around for awhile. Like maybe permanently. lol My only question is does Murphy have a first name? lol
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 07:19:45 pm »

ITA!  Murphy is a keeper! 
Report Spam   Logged
DebbieMartin48

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 08:42:41 pm »

I love him
Report Spam   Logged
Wisconsingal

til Brett retires!!!!!!!

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 09:13:17 pm »

:)I sense Murphy is finally feeling comfortable at Y&R, first few times he was on, I got the feeling he wasn't all that at ease, now, that Kay is coming out of her funk, I can see things really starting to roll, and hope they escalate to the degree we really find out that Jill is NOT who we thought she was, even if it was supposed to be.  I would love to see Nikki as the daughter, thinking it would turn into a really family for them both, and as far as the money goes, I betcha Kay wouldn't mind all that much living in a trailer after all.  One has to remember things go differently for seniors, and they are really willing to compromise.
Go Murphy!!!!!!!!!, I also wonder, if this might be his last name?  Not his given one?
Report Spam   Logged

Have a great day?
Wisconsingal
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 09:43:14 pm »

He is soo adorable and thinks the world of Katherine, he liked her before he realized she was rich.  I hope they do keep him on, he makes Katherine light up. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 10:01:05 pm »

Murphy is definitely a keeper!  I love everything about him and hope he sticks around! 

Good question about his name, FeistyRedhead!  I don't think I've seen the character's first name in print.  Maybe the show will give him a first name since he's so popular with the fans?
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2009, 10:55:45 pm »

Related article...

From the January 13, 2009 issue of Soap Opera Weekly (p. 11):

Murphy's Laws

Jeanne Cooper's Kay has a love interest again on Y&R, and the actress doesn't quite get all the fuss.  "It didn't matter to me [when Kay didn't have one], but it seemed to matter to everyone else, and I don't know why," chuckles Cooper, noting that when she learned of the pairing with Michael Fairman's Murphy, she was intrigued.  "I thought it had to be what Lauren and Michael would like to be as they get older; this soft love and respect for each other that develops into a comfort and peace."  So far, she hasn't been disappointed.  "Oh, I love it!" exalts Cooper.  "It's a story you don't usually see carried out on daytime.  Whether it's going to go on and Murphy's going to become a part of Kay's life once she proves she's Kay, I don't know."  But Cooper has hope.  "Michael is such a relaxed actor and just cotton candy to work with," she says.

If Murphy doesn't pan out, there's always Felipe!  "He was this Spanish man who discovered Kay when she fell off a ship years ago.  They had a good time in the jungle together for several months. It's amazing, but fans still bring his name up," grins Cooper.

The above article was typed up and posted at The Colonnade Room, with credit given to its source.
Report Spam   Logged
Siggy

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2009, 12:34:37 am »

I think he's adorable!  I hope when Katherine gets her memory back completely, that he goes to live at the Estate with her!  They are so cute together!! Smiley Wink
Report Spam   Logged
NoreSammi

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2009, 05:08:56 pm »

He is so cute!  I hope they make him permanant.  He is so good with Catherine and he really protects her. 
Report Spam   Logged

Noreen
FeistyRedhead

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2009, 08:32:08 pm »

Murphy is a class act. I love that he returned the extra money to Kevin. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
marguerite

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2009, 10:20:31 am »

Murphy is Katherine's knight in shining armor.(even without any money)
He treats her like she deserves to be treated. I also hope they keep him around!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum