imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 29, 2024, 05:08:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Real Age Test

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Real Age Test  (Read 456 times)
Rose

« on: January 08, 2009, 05:59:48 pm »

Have any of you taken the Real Age Test as shown on Oprah and various news shows?  Here is the link:
www.realage.com/
It will ask you a lot of questions about your diet, health, medications, physical fitness etc.  It asks your blood pressure, weight, cholesterol including HDL and LDL.  If you take a multiple vitamin, have the bottle handy as it asks some specific amounts you are getting like Vitamin C, E, etc.  About an hour later you get an email telling you your real age and an overview of what is making you younger or older.  Very interesting!
Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 08:30:16 pm »

Just got done answering all the health questions, it is very thorough for sure.  I can not wait to see my results.
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
Rose

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2009, 09:48:36 am »

Did you get your results?  The results are more thorough than I expected!  I have to go back and read thru my results more carefully yet, but I was happy with my report!  They said my real age is 5.3 years younger than I am which was better than I expected since I've been feeling not so good.   Cool
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 11:42:12 am »

Hey Lynn, I challenge you to take the real age test!    Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 09:16:34 pm »

Maybe I'll give it a try before my show comes on at 8:00.  The other night I tried, but fell asleep before I could get the forms filled out.  It's probably going to tell me I'm dead!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 09:50:19 pm »

Hey, sweet deal!  The computer says I'm 3.5 years younger than I really am!  Gotta love that!

I don't have the detailed e-mail yet, but according to the brief plan on the screen so far, I have to "pump up the potassium."  That should be easy cuz I started eating a banana with breakfast every day about a week ago, and I've been holding steady on that.  It also told me to "upgrade my ride," but I'm not giving up my compact car.  Funny thing is, it told me that silver is a safe color for cars, and my car happens to be silver!  Then it also said to eat more grains and get more exercise.
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 09:55:38 pm »

I added vitamin E to my diet, updated my Real Age test, and now it says I am another year younger!  Gotta love that!
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 09:56:30 pm »

Hey Charlene,  Spill!    Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2009, 10:00:22 pm »

Did it really take you an hour to get your e-mailed results, Rose?  It's been nearly 24 hours for me, and no e-mail.  And I know I entered the address. Maybe I'm really dead after all.  LOL!
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2009, 12:20:11 pm »

Yes, my results came in about an hour.  I think if you go back to the site and log in, your results will come up.  Mr. Rose discovered he had entered something wrong, so he tried to retake the test.  His original test came up, and he could just update it.  Then his results were right there.  He didn't have to wait. 
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2009, 08:11:28 pm »

Do you dare to take the real age test???
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum