imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 18, 2024, 12:04:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Dear Soap character...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dear Soap character...  (Read 543 times)
soappsychic

« on: February 19, 2010, 03:03:29 pm »

I thought this might be a fun topic. Write a short note to a YR soap character about whatever's on your mind.
Report Spam   Logged
soappsychic

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 03:08:56 pm »

Dear Phyllis,
In case someone forgot to tell you,try getting a life! I really hate having to watch you stick your nose into other peoples business.
If you don't stop harassing Adam I'm going to be forced to side with Sharon.(And you know how much I dislike Sharon so... Wink)
PS. Also. in case you wondering,Nicks not worth it! Just sayin...

Sincerely,
Mermaid

« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 03:18:10 pm by mermaid » Report Spam   Logged
soappsychic

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2010, 03:16:01 pm »

Dear Tracey,
Have you thought about moving back to Genoa City fulltime? Your siblings really need your calming  presence right now.There's plenty of room at Jacks and I'm sure he'd appreciate you being there when the doo doo hits the fan about Emily/Patti.I can only take so much of Ashley  and her self absorption so  having you around more would make things on YR seem  less annoying. Please think about packing your bags and heading back for home to GC please, ok?
Thanks a ton,
Mermaid
Report Spam   Logged
marguerite

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2010, 03:34:01 pm »

Dear Daisy,
 Why don't you get your bro (Ryder) and go to a place that you are wanted?
I think if you left Genoa City, you would be much happier. (I know I would)
You are as manipulative as the day is long. Go away!
It would really be appreciated,
Marguerite

Fun idea, Mermaid!
Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2010, 06:53:38 pm »

Dear Jill:

Please quit being so needy all the time.  This has driven a wedge between you and so many people.  You have ruined yours and others lives as well.  You should have stuck with being Katherine's daughter, at least you were thought of having more class then (even though we knew different).  Please, get a life, a new boyfriend and your job back at the nail salon where you belong.

This is fun  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
marguerite

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 07:28:54 pm »

My good friend Estella,
   This may be none of my business but just would like to give some friendly advice.
I have seen your devotion to the Newman family. I have seen you lovingly walk Zappato, serve tea and fold their laundry. You have given your life to them. You are a good Christian woman and no-one wanted to believe you.
Please, Estella, talk to your son (Rafe) and find out who would be the best to represent you in a lawsuit.
The Newmans have slandered your name and have humiliated you. I love you my dear friend and hope you take my 2 cents advice and sue the pants off them!

P.S. This is fun! I had to come back and drop this letter off...lol... Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 05:24:49 am by marguerite » Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 07:31:17 pm »

I like that one Marguerite, poor Estella was bashed crazily. 
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
soappsychic

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2010, 03:15:45 pm »

Smiley So happy you girls are enjoying this. Me too.

Dear Billy,
Just a quick note to tell you to back off from trying to be pals with Victoria Newman. You're out of your league son, plus you know she's a Newman and all that "fun" stuff. This will mean that girl brings  tons of baggage with her.I'm not denying that you two have chemistry but is that really enough to keep a relationship going long term?
PS: You  also might want to try and take it easy on the booze.Hitting the sauce nite after nite isn't helping the status of your liver.

Mermaid
Report Spam   Logged
chrissysue

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2010, 07:57:37 pm »

Dear Sharon,
Why don't you stop being so naive and puppy dog looking towards Adam. You really ought to listen to others,even though you believe they are butting into Adams business and or yours for that matter.

Pssst.... He stole yer baby honey....

Chrissysue
Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2010, 09:03:16 pm »

Dear Paul:

I love ya  Kiss
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
soappsychic

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2010, 11:26:33 pm »

Dear Daisy,
I really have to say that I don't like you, not one tiny little bit.You are Satans spawn and I don't know how you live with yourself and the immense cruelty you have inflicted on poor Jana.
We would all really, really like you to go away but not before spending time in jail doing hard labor in a life sentence.I think there's still hope for Ryder but not as long as you and your clinically insane mother are around controlling his mind.Release Jana immediately or pay the price of Kevins wrath upon you. You don't  want the Kev-ster to open up a can of whoop  _$$ on you and your nutty family do ya? Micheal's gonna want a piece of you as well.
Bye bye, and return to the pits of heck from whence you came!
Mermaid Tongue
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 11:28:27 pm by mermaid » Report Spam   Logged
NinaC

« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2010, 02:02:03 am »

Dear Paul,

I am sorry to inform you that your "sister" is Emily, Patty is currently living with her ex -husband and acting like a shrink in the hospital. Please do me a favour, do a DNA test and then send Patty to go and live with your Brother Todd. Also can you tell your mom to come and visit I would love some of her home cooking.

Your friend Nina C.
Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2010, 08:06:14 pm »

Dear Sharon:

Please just get a life. 

The end  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
soappsychic

« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2010, 09:05:51 pm »

Dear Michael,
I'm so very proud of you for not just accepting those incriminating photos of Lauren at face value.
I love that you said that you knew she was telling  the truth when you looked into her eyes.
Someones working diligently on trying to destroy your family. You know who it is so trust your gut feeling  on this one and  try to protect your wife from any further harm.
Stay safe Baldwin/Fischer familys,
Mermaid
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 09:15:33 pm by mermaid » Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2010, 11:55:48 pm »

Good one Mermaid, and so true.
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum