imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 18, 2024, 04:28:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

I need a Katherine spoiler

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a Katherine spoiler  (Read 462 times)
CFOXWELL101

« on: January 14, 2009, 04:10:56 pm »

it is killing me not knowing what is going on.  This is dragging on way too long for me.   Cry
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
pakypak

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 06:55:14 pm »

This is All I could find. It isn't much...

Week of January 19:

* With Amber's help, Kay realizes what she needs to prove who she truly is. Will her plan work?

Report Spam   Logged
pakypak

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 03:25:09 pm »

Additional spoilers I found about Katherine

Amber tries again to get Kevin to help her find Mrs. C - saying that maybe between the two of them, they can help give her back her life! Kevin tells her how to find her, and Amber and Daniel go to the diner - but Katherine doesn't recognize Amber!

Amber returns to the diner and grabs Daniel's phone, but Katherine says it's not hers - hers is sparkly! Amber and Katherine happily reunite!

Kevin asks Jana to try and connect with Katherine's 'spirit'. When she is unable to do this, Kevin is satisfied that she is alive!

Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2009, 05:14:49 pm »

From the March 31, 2009 issue of Soap Opera Digest (p. eight):

"Kay's" Body Is Exhumed On Y&R

Just as Katherine is ready to accept that the second DNA test couldn't prove her identity, Paul and Nikki come up with a plan to have "Kay's" body exhumed to see if that person was Kay or Marge.

"They've done a couple of DNA tests now, so they're going to some extreme measures here," chuckles Jeanne Cooper (Kay).  "But they're determined to get to the bottom of this once and for all.  It's been difficult because Kay still doesn't have all of her memory back, but she's positive that she's Katherine."

However, Heather informs them that they'll need Jill's permission to examine the corpse... which Jill adamantly refsues to give.  "Of course, she doesn't want to do it," sighs Cooper.  "Jill hasn't budged at all when it comes to believing who Kay is.  It's frustrating for Kay. It hurts that her own daughter is being so stubborn and Katherine's very angry about it."

Nikki, on the other hand, is now fully on board the Kay train.  "Kay totally forgives Nikki for doubting her identity at first," says Cooper.  "She understands that Nikki's been through a lot and really appreciates that she's helping her now."

When Nikki asks Victor for assistance in getting Jill to change her mind, he is also reluctant to believe Kay's identity--until Kay lets him have it.  "Then he sees the real Katherine Chancellor," laughs Cooper.  "It seems like every week she's getting another person to believe her... except for Jill, that is."

Victor strikes a deal with Jill:  He'll give her controlling interest in Jabot if she allows the body to be dug up.  She agrees to the terms and the corpse is brought to the medical examiner's office to be tested.

Meanwhile, Murphy surprises Kay with a marriage proposal and she accepts.  "He's been so good to her," smiles the actress.  "He's been her biggest supporter."

Later, Jill and Kay get into a huge confrontation at the diner.  "Both are positive that his final DNA will prove what they've each been saying," explains Cooper.  "Kay's confident that it'll prove her identity and Jil's confident that it'll prove that Kay's dead.  The idea that something else might be going on with the results is sobering.  But what happens next isn't what you'd expect," she teases.  "There are still some twists and turns."

The above article was typed up and posted at The Colonnade Room, with credit given to its source.
Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 08:20:36 pm »

Holy poop, she is Marge's daughter or even worse, Kay is related to Marge and she was her long/lost twin sister.  Will this ever end?Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
Viv

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 08:11:45 am »

I am beginning to think that neither Kay or Marge is Jill's mother.....
Report Spam   Logged
moll_landry

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 12:50:22 pm »

But what happens next isn't what you'd expect," she teases.  "There are still some twists and turns."

well, there goes my theory that Marge is Jill's mommy! I think the body will not match Jill's DNA either! Who knows WHO her mommy is!
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2009, 05:07:31 pm »

From the April 7, 2009 issue of Soap Opera Digest (pp. 38-41):

Family (Un)Ties
by Devin Owens and Naomi Rabinowitz

So, the nagging question as to why two DNA tests proved there is no biological connection between Katherine and Jill is finally answered:  Because there simply isn't!  That's right, the ladies aren't mother and daughter after all.  "I had some suspicions that was where the story was going," admits Jeanne Cooper (Katherine).  "Then [Head Writer] Maria Bell told me several things that I had to be aware of so I could prepare for the future, so I sort of knew, but Jess Walton [Jill] was not aware of what the outcome would be."

"I'm loving it!" Walton now declares.  "It's going to be real fun.  Jill is going to be turning into heck on wheels again."

First, let's back up.  This week, Jill still won't entertain the notion that she is not Kay's daughter.  "It's inconceivable to her," says Walton.  "Jill doesn't believe it for a second because she lived through the Marge thing before.  Jill saw Katherine's body, which was in her clothes and with her car, plus this woman didn't remember where her own bedroom was when she showed up at the Chancellor mansion after Christmas.  So Jill has turned a blind eye to the possibility that Katherine is alive."

Jill's refusal to believe the second conclusive DNA test brings a visit from Nikki, who suggests that Jill find a lab of her own choosing to process another test.  Jill retaliates by suggesting that Nikki summon Brock to Genoa City for a final DNA procedure.  "Jill says this before she really thinks it through and she regrets it just as soon as she says it," Walton sighs.  "At this point, there may be a little doubt that's creeping in there, but not very much.  She's still pretty sure another test will come out like the other two before."

Later, Nikki informs Katherine that Brock has agreed to return to Genoa City for a DNA test.  Nikki assures Kay that he will know his own mother, unlike Jill because she and Kay are not truly related.  This compels La Chancellor to make a little confession.  "Katherine says she's sad because she has come to appreciate Jill as family," laments Cooper.  "Katherine changed dramatically in order to accept that they were mother and daughter.  Even though Katherine is now happy to prove who she is to everybody, she's saddened that she's losing a daughter."

Brock returns to Genoa City, and Nikki meets him at the coffeehouse.  "She asks if he is ready to see his mother again," says Cooper.  "Not surprisingly, he's a little hesitant, but they go to Murphy's trailer, where Brock and Katherine see each other."

Brock instantly realizes his mother is alive and is overjoyed.  After they share a warm reunion, Kay recounts how her memory problems have complicated the quest to prove her identity.  Brock considers Kay's symptoms and advises that she be tested for Lyme disease.  "I was wondering how the memory loss would be addressed" smiles Cooper.  "It's interesting because I know someone who had it in real life and it really affected her like that.  She really did have trouble remembering things.  It's a scary disease."

Brock then calls on Jill and shares his steadfast belief that his mother is alive.  "He begs Jill to see Katherine, but she refuses and they end up crying a lot with each other," says Walton. " Just the possibility that Katherine and Jill aren't related is stirring up a lot of emotions that she doesn't want to confront."

After a visit to the doctor, Kay soon learns that Brock's suspicion of Lyme disease is correct.  Kay is stunned when Jill shows up at Murphy's trailer.  At first, the encounter is tentative, until Kay reveals that she was diagnosed with Lyme disease, which caused her memory lapses.  "Right away, Jill assumes this is just another con," says Walton.  "Katherine gets fed up and gives this long Katherine speech that Marge would never be able to pull off. That's undeniable to Jill.  She suddenly thinks, 'Oh, my God, this is Katherine.'  This is even before the results come back on Brock and Katherine's test. Jill gets really upset and orders Katherine to stay away from Billy and Chloe's wedding.  But Katherine shoots back that she's more welcome there than Jill is."

On her son's big day, Jill goes on a bender.  "She's very nervous, so she's having a lot of mimosas," Walton chuckles.  "The test results are coming back on the day of the wedding, so Jill is starting to feel what's coming and she's getting lubricated."

Which doesn't help when Katherine makes her entrance for the wedding and Jill goes on the attack.  "She's going back to being her selfish, vitriolic self," sniffs Cooper.  "It's definitely the dark side of Jill.  The Chancellor family tree is going to have so many footnotes now [laughs].  But the viewers are going to have a good time with all of this."

The above article was typed up and posted at The Colonnade Room, with credit given to its source.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum