imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 19, 2024, 10:53:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Phyllis Today

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Phyllis Today  (Read 233 times)
Rose

« on: January 21, 2009, 05:35:27 pm »

WOW!  How could Nick be so cool towards Phyllis with her standing there in that dress!!!    Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 10:20:56 pm »

No offense, but I didn't think her dress did much for her.  Between that and her sour attitude, I'd have to say he could easily be so cool towards her.  (Will that stir up a posting frenzy?  Ha ha!)   Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2009, 10:27:45 pm »

Really?  I think most men would be following Phyllis around mesmerized by her in that dress!  Plus I thought she was terribly nice to Nick considering he's supposed to be a hotshot businessman, and he didn't follow thru on paying their photographer! 
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2009, 11:00:42 pm »

Yeah, that was weird how he didn't follow through on paying the photographer.  But it bugged me that no matter how he wanted to handle it, it wasn't good enough for her.  First he didn't want to mention the lack of a paycheck in front of the Tranquility lady.  Let's face it:  if the lady heard about it, she'd probably yank her advertising out of the magazine.  But Phyllis was mad that he didn't cut his conversation short with the Tranquility lady and take care of the check immediately.  I'd totally be fine with that.  Fix the check already!  But when he decided to fix it, she got annoyed about him leaving.  She can't have it both ways.  Either she wants him to fix the check or stay and mingle.  Which is it?
Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 06:54:05 am »

Oh heck, I was hoping that he would walk out of the whole mess. She just needled and needled the situation.  Nick is such a wimp.
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
Rose

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 10:38:47 am »

I didn't see that scene anything like you did.  I thought Phyllis was exasperated because Nick was so casual and in no hurry to get that check taken care of.  Anyway, I thought Phyllis was gorgeous! 
Report Spam   Logged
Diane

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2009, 10:55:11 am »

That dress was far too tight, she looked like she was going to burst out of it.  I liked her necklace though.

Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2009, 11:43:27 am »

Yup, I think that was the point.  She looked like she was going to burst out of it!  LOL! 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum