imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 20, 2024, 07:16:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Peanut Gallery (August 2010 Opinion Column)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Peanut Gallery (August 2010 Opinion Column)  (Read 317 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« on: August 12, 2010, 09:38:04 pm »

(August 2010)

Thank you to Rose... this month's guest columnist!

Summer In The City

It’s a HOT summer in Genoa City, and I’m loving it!  I’m glued to my TV when Y&R is on; don’t bother me!

The best new character in GC has to be Abby Newman portrayed by actress Marcy Rylan.  Few women get to live out their fantasies like Abby does, and her escapades are memorable!  Also, there is terrific chemistry in the scenes with Abby and Victor.  Abby manages to drive ol’ Victor nuts, but have you all noticed those scenes where they both end up with big, beautiful smiles?  These two actors have some serious chemistry.

Another high point this summer is watching Cane and Lily with those new twins.  The day that Cane and Lily introduced everyone to their new babies, Charlie and Matilda, was the most I’ve ever enjoyed that couple.  Lily is absolutely beautiful, and I’m loving seeing her happy for a change.  Hey Y&R, could you please keep it that way for a while?!  Lily is HOT!

I’m totally loving Billy and Victoria together, loving the new sl of Jill and Lauren being sisters, (great idea!), and Adam absolutely steals the show every time he walks on stage.  Michael Muhney is one great actor!  I have great hope that the real “Phyllis the Red” is back and ready to wreak some havoc now that she’s dumped Nick, and I can’t wait to see what she does next!  Yes, Phyllis is HOT!

Speaking of Nick, they’ve ruined his character.  Does Y&R even remember that Nick is HOTHuh?!!!  Come on Y&R, spice him up!  Surely Nick is capable of doing something besides following Sharon around like a puppy dog.

One last character I want you all to think about is Esther Valentine.  Esther may be the most underestimated character on Y&R.  Did any of you see Esther’s recent picture in a magazine when she attended the Mummies of the World exhibit at the CA Science Center in LA?  Wow!  This lady is HOT!  Just looking at her picture makes me think Y&R is missing a great opportunity with this character.

Sure Esther is a maid; maids can have fantasies, too.  I say let Esther develop her own fashion/glamour line and debut it at Gloworm.  This lady can act, sing, dance and carry off clingy clothes that the rest of us can only dream about.  Esther Valentine is a class act on Y&R, and actress Kate Linder is a class act in real life.  Hey Y&R, Esther is HOT!!!

Feel free to post your reactions to "Comments From The Peanut Gallery" on our message board.  This column does not reflect the creative views of Y&R, Sony-Television, or CBS-Television and is written strictly as seen through the eyes of our guest columnist.  Copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010. ©
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 09:50:05 pm by Lynn1 » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum