imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 29, 2024, 09:55:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

NICK AND SHARON SPOILER

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NICK AND SHARON SPOILER  (Read 440 times)
Diane

« on: January 22, 2009, 10:56:40 am »

NICK AND SHARON WILL SLEEP TOGETHER ON FEBRUARY 4TH.
THAT IS AFTER SHARON TURNS BRAD DOWN ON FEBRUARY 3RD.

WOOHOO.   
Report Spam   Logged
moll_landry

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 12:04:48 pm »

Nick is SUCH a horndog!   Roll Eyes (WHY won't the roll eyes thingy work?!)

A HOT one, though. Why does he even get married if he can't keep it in his pants. Shocked
Well, any excuse to see him shirtless ...  Tongue

These colors and smileys are FUN! LOL!
Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 06:48:33 pm »

Oh heck yes, in your face Phyllis, point your finger again  Huh?
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 10:58:28 pm »

Oh yeah, baby!  Can't wait!
Report Spam   Logged
Siggy

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 10:57:34 pm »

oh joy and rapture, scuse me while I throw up Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
amica73

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 09:24:01 am »

I can't wait to see them back together where they belong.
Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 07:44:34 pm »

I dont want them to get back together, but, I do want Phyllis to grovel and worry.  I still was hoping that Sharon and Jack would reconcile, but darned it, wont happen  Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 10:19:08 pm »

From the February 10, 2009 issue of Soap Opera Weekly (p. 18):

Nick and Sharon Make Love

Noah's accident leads Sharon and Nick back into each other's arms this week, and they end up haing sex.

"Nick heads up to the cabin to tell Sharon that Noah fell through the ice and is in the hospital," sets up Joshua Morrow (Nick).  "He feels Sharon should know about it, and there's no other way of getting hold of her.  The roads are really bad, but Nick decides to brave it anyway.  He wants to assure Sharon that Noah is okay."

Before going, Nick asks Phyllis for her support.  "Phyllis doesn't think Nick should be doing this," shars Morrow.  "Noah's fine.  The roads are in bad shape.  She's concerned about Nick's safety.  Plus, once again, Nick is putting himself in a scenario where he needs to be around Sharon, but he doesn't seem to get that this could make Phyllis mad."

No matter, Nick heads to the cabin.  "Sharon's surprised to see him," says Morrow.  "Nick tells her about Noah's accident and assures her he's going to be fine.  Sharon wants to instantly leave to go see Noah.  Nick and Sharon are on their way out when the park ranger arrives and says the roads are closed.  There's no getting in or out of town.  So they sit tight."

Stuck together, the couple reflect on their past.  "They talk about Cassie, because she fell through the ice, too, and have a moment of, 'Here we are, going through this again,' " recounts Morrow.  "They get back into that comfortable Nick/Sharon thing that they do."

That "comfortable Nick/Sharon thing" intensifies when Sharon slips off for a moment and Nick finds a crumpled love letter Sharon wrote to him earlier.  "Nick starts reading it," says Morrow, noting it's a "huge" shock.  "He never knew Sharon still had feelings for him in that way.  When Nick came out of his two-year amnesia period after the plane crash, he wanted to be with Sharon, but everyone had moved on.  And, after a while, he remembered his love for Phyllis and fell back in love with her.  But Nick has always had a special place in his heart for Sharon.  Once he reads that she wants him back--because the note says, 'If there's anyway we could ever be together again, let me know'--it's like a door is opened.  Nick's like, 'Holy cow!  What do I do with this information?' "

Sharon is mortified.  "She never meant for Nick to see the letter," states Morrow.  "Sharon doesn't want to cause any problems for Nick in his marriage.  She asks Nick to forget he ever read it, but that's impossible.  Nick tells Sharon he can't forget it.  After everything they've been through and the way he feels about her, he can't read this and just forget it."

Instead, Nick takes Sharon in his arms and they make love.  "There's no hesitation.  It's all guns blazing," says Morrow, noting that there are some "very sexy scenes" between the couple.  "Nick and Sharon have feelings that have been simmering below the surface for a long time.  Now, all of a sudden, they're in this cabin, it's snowing, and it's go time."

When all is said and done, "Nick is terribly confused," concedes Morrow.  "This is a guy who's truly in love with two women. Now it's much more difficult, because he knows how Sharon feels.  Nick has to make a very serious decision if he's going to try and keep things healthy and strong with Phyllis, because he does love her dearly.  But it's just not going to be that easy."

The above article was typed up and posted at The Colonnade Room, with credit given to its source.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum