imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 28, 2024, 03:02:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

"Diane/Jack/Phyllis" Article

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Diane/Jack/Phyllis" Article  (Read 99 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« on: October 23, 2010, 09:42:16 pm »

From the November 2, 2010 issue of Soap Opera Weekly (p. 6):

Diane Threatens To Bar Jack From Kyle

Phyllis' scathing Restless Style article about Diane sparks a major battle this week, and Diane vows to keep Kyle away from Jack.

"Phyllis wrote about everything Diane did in her past--the sperm-stealing, the house-burning, the husband-swapping," sets up Michelle Stafford (Phyllis).

Jack is disappointed that Phyllis shows no remorse for attacking Diane.  However, as Stafford points out, "It's all true, so why would Phyllis have remorse?  Jack is not really upset at Phyllis.  I think he enjoys Phyllis and her shenanigans.  He's upset by how it affected Kyle, because he's trying to build a relationship [with his son]."

And Phyllis knows Diane is using Kyle for some master plan.  That's how Diane rolls," contends Stafford.  "She's never done anything without an agenda.  She's obviously come to town to do that again."

Phyllis and Jack argue, until the moment erupts into passion and they start to make love on a desk at the Restless Style office, "right next to the proof sheets and the Liquid Paper," chuckles Stafford.  "They get their groove on."

Stafford classifies the scene as hot.  "We were pretty da** good!" the actress chuckles.  "Phyllis is really great in the sack.  That's my guess.  She can turn even the worst lover into a Casanova."  After all, Phyllis once transformed stodgy therapist Dr. Reid into a stud.  "Phyllis has got it going on.  She knows how to bring out [a man's] sexy side."

Men may be taken with Phyllis, but Diane is not.  When she walks in on Phyllis and Jack post-desktop romp, Diane breathes fire.

Stafford insists that Phyllis enjoys it:  "She's taunting Diane, saying, 'Yeah.  I wrote this.  I wrote that.  You're a whore and a pyromaniac.  Bring it on, babe!' "

The gals end up in a fight, although it's not physical.

"Maura (West, Diane) and I are very reluctant *itches," explains Stafford.  "Both of us hate playing those scenes.  We're not fans of doing two catty women scenes, so I really love working with her.  We're like, 'Okay.  Here we go.'  We just jump in and do our jobs."

Jack gets in the middle of the bickering broads, and when he stops them, Diane tells him she doesn't want him in her life--or Kyle's.  And that he can blame it on Phyllis.

"Phyllis is like, 'Aw, man, I look like the schmuck again,' " sighs Stafford.  "Phyllis can't catch a break."

After Diane leaves, Phyllis tries to assure Jack that Diane's threat was empty.  "Phyllis is like, 'Oh, come on.  Mothers don't do that.  Diane's not going to do that,' " relays Stafford.  "But, obviously, Diane is going to get back at Phyllis in some way.  Phyllis is feeling very good about herself right now. I'm just trying to set it up for when she falls."

The above article was typed up and posted at The Colonnade Room, with credit given to its source.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum