imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 18, 2024, 05:06:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Poll On Nick Punching Brad

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Poll On Nick Punching Brad  (Read 299 times)
Rose

« on: January 26, 2009, 03:27:08 pm »

Do you think Nick punched Brad today because Brad wouldn't leave Nick and Phyllis alone to discuss their problems, or was it because Brad hit on the truth when he said Nick is always right there by Sharon's side and now could run to Sharon with no obstacles.
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 03:28:04 pm »

I think the truth hurt!!! 
Report Spam   Logged
FeistyRedhead

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 04:34:25 pm »

Both! The truth hurt and Brad not leaving was peeving Nick off. I also think he hit Brad to make sure Brad stayed away from Sharon. lol
Report Spam   Logged
DebbieMartin48

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 05:19:42 pm »

the truth hurt
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 08:35:08 pm »

My vote is for "other."  I think he punched Brad for dissing Phyllis in front of him.  He stayed relatively calm until Brad dissed her once (didn't write it down), immediately followed by, "Cut the conniving 'witch-with-a-b' loose."  POW!!
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2009, 09:07:29 pm »

Next time I will try to remember to add "other" as a choice.    Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2009, 09:12:35 pm »

Nick did ask Phyllis last week if it was alright for him to go up and check on Sharon.  I think Phyllis made a big mistake when she didn't say no, let someone else do it.  But I have to say it's getting real old hearing both Sharon and Nick say "but we share a son together."  It's getting to be one big excuse for everything.   
Report Spam   Logged
UGA_Jenny

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 11:58:08 am »

Nick did ask Phyllis last week if it was alright for him to go up and check on Sharon.  I think Phyllis made a big mistake when she didn't say no, let someone else do it.  But I have to say it's getting real old hearing both Sharon and Nick say "but we share a son together."  It's getting to be one big excuse for everything.   

I totally agree -- she needs to stay honest with him.  I hated how she pretended she was okay -- she clearly isn't!!  If she'd be honest then she wouldn't have to scheme.

I voted for Brad wouldn't leave -- but I really think it was more other -- Nick may be angry at Phyllis, but he's a good husband and no good husband lets some other guy speak about his wife the way Brad was.
Report Spam   Logged
CFOXWELL101

« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 06:51:56 pm »

Hearing the truth.  Nick and Brad do not get along and hearing it from him, that made it worse.  The punch was funny though.  And the fact that Brad laughed in Nicks face about it, was all the more funnier.
Report Spam   Logged

Charlene
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 10:46:16 pm »

I had to laugh when Brad said he'd let the punch slide just this once.  After all, Nick didn't realize he was dealing with the Thigh Master!  (Remember the Nazi death by thighs?)  Nick got off easy!  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
NoreSammi

« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 11:27:47 pm »

Hearing the truth was what was getting to him but then to dis a "lady" like that...thats what made him just hit him. 
Report Spam   Logged

Noreen
amica73

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2009, 09:06:15 am »

I voted for hearing the truth hurts, but it was when Brad said let the "B@&# go" that really pushed Nick over the edge.
Report Spam   Logged
soappsychic

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2009, 10:18:19 am »

I think hearing the truth hurts. Plus it's not like Nick can hit Phyllis. It was easier to take his frustration out on a man.
I kinda wish they would have allowed Braddie to Nick  back. Brad would have made him cry like a little girl as he squeezed him into headlock while applying a series of  well placed nuggies Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum