imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 19, 2024, 02:38:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

? On Character Of The Month Vote

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ? On Character Of The Month Vote  (Read 12 times)
Rose

« on: April 13, 2024, 01:26:38 pm »

I have not posted any character of the month vote in 2024 due to not being well and finally having surgery in March.  I would appreciate your opinion if I should try posting a vote for all the missing months, or would you prefer to just start voting in April?  I did see that I posted a candidate thread for January, and no one else nominated anyone.  It only has Nikki on that thread who I nominated, so I'm feeling inclined to just declare Nikki the winner!  I will listen to all opinions tho!
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2024, 05:47:15 pm »

My vote is to skip the previous months.  The show has been boring during the early months of 2024, and it would probably be difficult to do any write-ups after-the-fact.  If you're up to starting the vote in April, you're welcome to do so.  If you need to skip more months, that's fine, too.  (Aren't there more surgeries /caretaking coming up?)
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2024, 11:46:46 am »

I like having all the characters of the month to vote for at the end of the year, so I'm going to try putting something up for each month.  I'll get January vote up today for sure.  Better late than never! Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum