imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 28, 2024, 06:21:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

"Neil/Sofia" Article

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Neil/Sofia" Article  (Read 83 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« on: February 19, 2011, 03:10:59 pm »

From the March 1, 2011 issue of Soap Opera Weekly (p. 4):

Neil And Sofia Have Sex!

Neil and Sofia surrender to their attraction this week, but their lovemaking could be exposed when Malcolm unexpectedly arrives!

"The seed was planted around the holidays," points out Julia Pace Mitchell (Sofia).  "Malcolm was always out of town.  Sofia and Neil were working together more closely."

The closeness is more personal now, with Neil and Sofia sharing a common concern for Lily--who fears that she's losing her mind.  Alone with Lily, Sofia provides comforting reassurance.  "Sofia's maternal instincts kick in," recounts Mitchell.  "She wants to walk Lily back from losing someone, and to help Lily find herself again.  So she automatically reveals things about herself to try and console Lily."

Neil overhears their talk and later confides to Sofia that he was touched by the way she comforted his daughter.  Too bad Malcolm can't be so easy with the praise!  He's still angry at Sofia, because of what happened to Cane.  Neil thinks Malcolm's too hard on Sofia, but Malcolm orders his big brother to back off.

Mitchell understands both Malcolm's and Sofia's plights. "In going through the scripts, I think that Sofia and Malcolm are learning how to communicate with each other, because they've been in a long-distance relationship," she shares.  "I think part of the living together, and being together, has been diffcult for them.  So Sofia doesn't know if Malcolm will trust her again or not.  Malcolm has huge trust issues.  Sofia wants a family," explains Mitchell.  "She moved to this new town, and she met this great family.  She wants to be a part of it.  [With the Cane situation], I think Sofia was trying to show her loyalty, but Malcolm misunderstood it."

Meanwhile, the bond between Sofia and Neil grows, leading to heavy flirtation between the two.  "With the loss of Cane, and Lily's loneliness, Sofia is around more.  I think the flirting is because Sofia is trying to be supportive," muses Mitchell.  "But she's going to realize that Neil is much more of a friend than she wants."

And how!  The couple share a steamy kiss and end up making love.  What is the aftermath for Sofia?  "Confusion," Mitchell admits.  "I don't think [she feels] guilty.  She and Malcolm were on-again, off-again.  One day, Malcolm is mad at her, and the next day he wants to work it out.  So, there's a little bit of confusion for her."

Speaking of confusion, Malcolm arrives at Neil's and is puzzled to find his brother alone with Sofia.  Will he realize just how close they've gotten?

The above article was typed up and posted at The Colonnade Room, with credit given to its source.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum