imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 29, 2024, 06:09:54 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Heather

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Heather  (Read 102 times)
DebbieMartin48

« on: March 15, 2011, 09:01:55 pm »

Is kidnapped tomorrow
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 11:40:35 am »

From the March 29, 2011 issue of Soap Opera Weekly (p. 4):

Heather Is Trapped In A Fire!

A kidnapped Heather succeeds in breaking free from her bonds this week, but when she starts a fire to alert outsiders of her location, she gets trapped inside the burning building!

"She realizes, 'This is life or death.  I have to get out!' " previews Eden Riegel (Heather).

The fuse is lit when Angelo gets a call from a crooked guard, updating him on Chance's testimony.  He informs a captive Heather that her prediction was correct:  Chance held nothing back in his testimony.  "Heather knows Chance well enough to realize that he's not going to be intimidated," shares Riegel.  She also understands that Chance is smart enough to know that even if he did back down and lie on the stand, it doesn't ensure her safety.  She's in a vulnerable position, and they're going to kill her if they want to."

Angelo leaves Heather tied up alone, while he steps out for a bite to eat.  "When Angelo is leaving, Heather cries out, 'Don't go!' " Riegel recounts.  "It's the devil you know versus the devil you don't.  Angelo has taken a liking to her because, in a weird way, they both have a similar sense of humor.  She thinks she can convince him to let her go.  But when he leaves, Heather really freaks out."

Meanwhile, an FBI agent informs Christine, Paul and Nina that a van matching the description of Heather's kidnappers has been found.  Chance insists that he be included in the search for Heather.

At the taxidermy shop where Heather is being held captive, she manages to loosen her blindfold. " It's so frightening, because she finally gets the blindfold off and then she's got giant, roaring animals staring her in the face," Riegel describes.  "It's creepy and gross."  Heather unties her bonds and quickly discovers that all the doors are locked.  "It's pure panic for Heather," Riegel shudders.

Heahter notices a pack of matches on the floor.  Grabbing an old fox tail, Heather starts a fire, hoping it will draw attention form the outside world.  "Before she knows it, the whole place goes up in flames," teases Riegel, "and there's no way out.  Will she live or die?  Will help get to her in time?"

The above article was typed up and posted at The Colonnade Room, with credit given to its source.
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 11:49:07 am »

Here's the sidebar...

From the March 29, 2011 issue of Soap Opera Weekly (p. 4):

Finding Her Zen

Was it risky for Eden Riegel, who is expecting her first baby in May, to tape scenes involving smoke and fire?

"No," the actress reveals.  "For most of the stunts, it wasn't me, because there were fire and chemicals [involved].  I was on the set the bare minimum and watched the rest of it being shot on the TV in my dressing room."

Still, there were challenges involved for the actress, such as being blindfolded and tied to a chair.  "My hands were tied behind my back, which I realized was killing my shoulders!" she shares.  "But it was fine.  First off, we work quickly, and secondly, everybody was very sensitive.  The hardest part was not being able to look at my lines.  I had to have the stage manager read me the lines that I forgot.  Eventually, we puckered out the front of the blindfold so that I could see out of a little slit."  To keep herself relaxed while tied to the chair, Riegel utilized a lesson she learned during her pregnancy.  "I had to turn inward and go to my Zen place and do my pregnancy breathing to pretend it wasn't happening," she smiles.  "It was actually an exercise in breathing, being present and trying not to think that I was tied to a chair!"

The above article was typed up and posted at The Colonnade Room, with credit given to its source.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum