imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
March 29, 2024, 05:25:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Adam Newman Appreciation Thread

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Adam Newman Appreciation Thread  (Read 897 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« on: January 21, 2012, 07:02:12 pm »

(This thread will be bookmarked on our "Fine Threads" page so it can be found easily.)

If you are a fan of Adam Newman, this is the thread for you!  Feel free to share reasons why you like the character, pictures, etc.   (Thanks to Morningskye for starting the idea at our old MSN site with her Jack Abbott Appreciation thread!)  Let the Adam Newman celebration begin!

Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 07:52:02 pm »

I love Adam Newman!  I fell in love with this character when he spun his magical web of love around Sharon in the Oak Alley scenes.  They were the most romantic scenes on Y&R in years!    Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 08:42:08 pm »

Loved Adam's words to Victor on Friday, 1/20!

Adam to Victor, "You want to know the sick, twisted, even sad thing about this whole situation?  Nicholas bailed.  Victoria bailed, but I love, I love running Newman, and I do it just like you do it, with drive, intellect, skill; but some how, some way, you're angry about this.  Makes no sense to me."  Great delivery of those lines by Michael Muhney!!!

Report Spam   Logged
FeistyRedhead

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 05:27:37 pm »

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Adam is the most like Victor out of all his children and the one he dislikes the most. Funny how the qualities he hates about Adam are what makes Victor Newman who he is.

I have loved Adam since he minute Michael Mulney took over the role. I love that smirk of his. How can you not like it? lol

Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 08:29:53 pm »

Love his smirk, love his calculating look, love his smile!  Hope we can see more of his smile in the future!!!  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
marguerite

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2012, 08:01:11 am »

Love Adam! his manipulating ways, his love and devotion to Sharon and to stand up to his Father.
Adam was like a caveman to have Sharon yesterday. Shoves everything off the desk and then looks in her eyes and makes her melt.
(These people and the desks)!
Report Spam   Logged
soappsychic2

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2012, 04:45:06 pm »

He's a complex &  intelligent villain and I like that. I totally love when he makes fun of  his siblings and calls them on their crap Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2012, 02:58:54 pm »

I loved Adam's scene at Hope's grave today and then the conversation with her in the farmhouse kitchen.  Adam being blind is heartbreaking, and Michael Muhney is doing a fantastic job acting the part!!! 
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2019, 09:16:20 pm »

I loved Adam's confidence and bravery today!  When Simon grabbed Chelsea by the arm, Adam quickly swooped in and stopped the guy.  When Simon ordered everyone out of the hotel except for the Newmans, he stared Simon down and said he's not leaving without his family.  Awesome scenes!
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2022, 03:13:54 pm »

Adam did a nice job of comforting Sharon today and truly listening to her talk about losing Rey.  Adam and Sharon have always had a special connection, and it doesn't seem to matter that it is with a different actor playing Adam.  Nice job, Adam!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum