imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
October 22, 2018, 05:03:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Alternate World Of Adam Newman--Chapter 1

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternate World Of Adam Newman--Chapter 1  (Read 234 times)
Rose

« on: February 02, 2012, 09:52:33 pm »

Alternate World of Adam Newman
Chapter One

“Don’t do it, Patty,” Adam pleaded.  “Let me help you.  I can get you out of town, or I can even call your brother.” 

“No!  It’s too late,” Patty shrieked.  “I’m marrying Jack tonight, or we’ll die together!”  Adam knocked the gun out of Patty’s hand and dove to the floor and grabbed it just as Victor charged in and yelled, “What in the he!! is going on here?”

In a desperate move, Patty threw a container of deck cleaning fluid at the men and ran out the door.  Victor was sprayed with the liquid bleach solution.  Stunned, he rubbed madly at his face and hair.  Patty hit the yard at a dead run, bowling over Nikki who had followed Victor.  As Nikki struggled to her feet, Victor staggered out and fell over her yelling, “You maniac!  Look what you’ve done to me!”  Nikki burst into tears and shrieked, “Who is that woman you had in the tool shed?”

Adam rushed out, grabbed Victor, and frantically rubbed piles of snow over Victor’s face and hair.  Adam spied Nikki’s cell phone in the snow and called 911.  “Patty Williams has attacked Victor Newman and, she’s headed to Jack Abbott’s wedding.  You’ve got to stop her!” he yelled.  “I’m bringing Victor Newman to the hospital to be checked for possible chemical burns.  Notify them we’re on the way.”

Bonnie ran out into the yard when she heard all the yelling.  Adam shocked Bonnie by ripping off her apron, filling it with snow, and throwing it around Victor’s head.  “You’re all crazy,” Bonnie yelled.  “I quit!”  “Good!”  Nikki indignantly replied.  “I’m perfectly capable of running the household!”

Dr. Olivia Hastings met Adam and Victor at the ER.  After examination she told Adam, “Your father was hit with a bleach solution in the face.  Your snow treatment saved him from severe burns, but it affected half his mustache, his eyebrows and his hair.  He’s demanding the beauticians from the spa come here, but that can wait.  He also has breathed in the fumes and will need oxygen.  We are admitting him now, and you can see him in his room.”

Adam followed Victor to his hospital room where the DA met them.  Adam explained he had been on his way to see Sharon, and he saw Patty Williams sneaking around the potting shed.  Victor shook his fist at the DA and screamed furiously, “Why don’t you do your job and catch this crazy woman instead of persecuting Newmans?  Look at what she’s done to me?!”

Adam watched the screaming match with a smirk on his face.  The DA assured Victor that the police were on the case and both men left the room.  The DA looked at Adam and said, “Now your father looks like the skunk that we both know he is!”  For once both men were in agreement and left the hospital laughing.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2012, 11:51:49 am by Rose » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum | Buy traffic for your forum/website