imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 19, 2024, 05:29:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Alternate World Of Adam Newman--Chapter Three--Valentine Chapter

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternate World Of Adam Newman--Chapter Three--Valentine Chapter  (Read 277 times)
Rose

« on: February 18, 2012, 07:02:57 pm »

Alternate World Of Adam Newman

Chapter Three

When Adam saw Chloe coming through the doors at the Genoa City Athletic Club, he jumped up from the bar.  “It’s been nice talking with you, Bonnie,” Adam said.  “My date is here, so we’ll have to continue this another time.”

Adam grabbed Chloe’s hand and pulled her towards the stairs.  “I hope you don’t mind, Chloe; but I ordered our dinner to be served in my room upstairs.”

Chloe stopped with a “What?!  That’s rather presumptuous, don’t you think?  This is only our first official date!”

Adam turned Chloe towards the dining room and answered, “I’m not trying to pull anything here.  Look over by the fireplace.  There’s Sharon glaring at me, and everywhere I go, Bonnie turns up.  I think the woman is stalking me!  I’ll tell you more about it over dinner, but I’d really like to enjoy our Valentine date just alone with you.”

They entered Adam’s candlelit room to find a beautiful table with their dinner awaiting.  Adam said, “I hope you don’t mind that I ordered the Valentine Special.  It seemed like a perfect way to spend Valentine’s evening with you.”

As Chloe surveyed the candles, flowers, wine and the wonderful meal, she said, “This looks awesome!  So let’s eat, and then you can tell me the latest on the ‘please-rip-my-clothes-off’ stalker woman!”

“You’re never going to believe this,” Adam said when they moved to the couch with their wine after the meal.  “Bonnie wants me to back her in a business venture.  It’s something about a sexy business based on the Newmans!”

“What in the world does she mean?” laughed Chloe.  “I can only guess,” replied Adam.  “Apparently she has a masseuse friend named Victor!” 

“Oh that’s funny,” Chloe laughed even harder.  “So if I give you this little neck massage here,” Chloe said as she swung herself over onto Adam’s lap, “are you going to start calling me Nikki?” 

“Well, you know Nikki’s background, right?” Adam laughed.  “I can only call you Nikki if you start stripping!”  Chloe laughed and laughed as she kicked off her shoes, massaged Adam’s neck, threw off her jacket, and massaged Adam some more. 

“Maybe you could give Bonnie some ideas on her Newman sexy business,” Adam said with admiration as he enjoyed the view.  “I thought you had a lacy blouse under that jacket.” 

Chloe just smiled and told Adam, “This has to work both ways, you know,” as she removed Adam’s tie and jacket.  “Hey, forget Victor and Nikki!  Let’s make this Adam and Chloe’s sexy business instead,” Chloe murmured as she nuzzled Adam’s neck.

Adam kissed Chloe deeply, and then carried her in his arms toward his bed.  As he laid her down gently, Adam said, “Is this alright with you, Chloe?”  Chloe pulled Adam down on the bed as she answered, “Will you be my valentine, Adam?” 

Adam stroked Chloe’s beautiful face and then kissed her in a trail down from her ear to her throat as he answered, “Happy Valentine’s Day, Chloe!”   Then he leaned over and blew the candles out.   

Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone at The Colonnade Room! 

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum