imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
April 20, 2024, 04:39:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Monday 4/14

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monday 4/14  (Read 84 times)
soapoperafan_5

« on: April 14, 2014, 01:37:30 am »

How is everyone doing?
Report Spam   Logged
Rose

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 05:57:58 pm »

OK.  Busy time of year.  Still assessing damage from ice storm in February.  We lost a Japanese maple and some smaller bushes.  Half of a huge old hydrangea froze, and it would be quite a job to remove it.  The back half has leaves so debating on extreme pruning.  It is an absolutely gorgeous time of year here in the Willamette Valley with apple trees, dogwoods, cherry trees, lilacs all blooming.  Tulips have been really nice, too.
Report Spam   Logged
Lynn1
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 10:59:38 pm »

Yesterday I was flying back from Seattle.  I was up there for the Seahawks' 12th Man race.  They had a 12k and a 5k option, and 12,000 runners showed up.  That's the biggest race I've ever participated in, and I learned the hard way that I should set up a meeting spot afterwards for whoever I'm with.  It took forever to find my sister!  I waited where you get your timing chip cut off because everyone has to go through that area, and I knew she'd have to walk by me.  Except it was so crowded that we didn't see each other.  I found her just as she was borrowing a stranger's cell phone to get a message to me.
Report Spam   Logged
soapoperafan_5

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 01:37:10 am »

Yesterday I was flying back from Seattle.  I was up there for the Seahawks' 12th Man race.  They had a 12k and a 5k option, and 12,000 runners showed up.  That's the biggest race I've ever participated in, and I learned the hard way that I should set up a meeting spot afterwards for whoever I'm with.  It took forever to find my sister!  I waited where you get your timing chip cut off because everyone has to go through that area, and I knew she'd have to walk by me.  Except it was so crowded that we didn't see each other.  I found her just as she was borrowing a stranger's cell phone to get a message to me.

Could Boston and New York be next?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum