imgbox
Follow @ColonnadeLynn
The Colonnade Room
December 03, 2022, 11:52:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

The Peanut Gallery (October 2009 Opinion Column)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Peanut Gallery (October 2009 Opinion Column)  (Read 222 times)
Lynn1
Administrator

« on: October 28, 2009, 10:34:13 pm »

(October 2009)

Thank you to Nina C... this month's guest columnist!

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

The Good:
•   Katherine and Murphy, the cute couple!
•   Lily and Cane back together.
•   Nick and Victoria – great siblings.
•   Nikki back; I sure missed her when she was gone.
•   Victor going away for a bit but coming back.
•   Amber and Jana using the special board to find things out on Ryder.
•   Billy Abbott in any scene he is in; he is cute and trouble at the same time!

The Bad:
•   Colleen dying and having her heart save Victor.  I don’t mind that her organs went to other people, but for Victor to get her good heart isn’t fair!
•   Adam stealing Sharon’s baby.  I can’t believe that Hope Wilson’s son would be so bad since he grew up with mom and not dad.
•   Neil isn’t on enough – where did he go? Is he out to find someone (maybe Malcolm)?
•   Where did Nikki’s letters go? Adam threw them out I guess.
•   Ashley kicking Victor out of his house. Ashley needs to go and live in Brad’s house – it does belong to Abby now.
•   The constant child showing up not knowing who they belong to. I think Ryder Callahan is related to Phyllis because her mom’s name was Lydia Callahan Summers and her Dad's name was George Summers.

The Ugly:
•   Victoria sleeping with Deacon; she just meets the guy and then they sleep together?!
•   Deacon and the whole blackmail Amber thing; what a waste of air time!
•   Taking away a baby from someone and then giving it to someone else – it’s not fair to the poor child - hope they return Faith to her real mom before Christmas.
•   Adam being “almost blind” - he walks around all over the place and then when he sees someone, he falls down.

Feel free to post your reactions to "Comments From The Peanut Gallery" on our message board.  This column does not reflect the creative views of Y&R, Sony-Television, or CBS-Television and is written strictly as seen through the eyes of our guest columnist.  Copyright 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009. ©
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 10:44:08 pm by Lynn1 » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum